Part 6

I woke up to the sound of the room door opening. I realized I was still holding onto the ultrasound pictures so I quickly shoved them into my purse.

"You ge' a good nap?" Chibs asked as he walked in the room.

"Yea what time is it?" I replied, still half asleep.

"Five," he said as he sat down on the bed. I was shocked I slept most of the day away. "Ye hungry?" he asked as he started to rub my arm.

"I could eat," I replied as I sat up.

"I was thinking tha' it would be better for you to come to stay at my place tonigh'. Samdino had to stay and I don' want that asshole coming near you again," he looked me in the eyes.

"Okay, are you sure? I don't want to impose"

"Yer not imposing lass," he said with a smile. I nodded and got out of the bed, grabbing my shoes and putting them on.

"Ye like pizza? Think I got a couple frozen ones we can hea' up," he asked as I followed him out of the room, making sure to grab my backpack full of all my belongings first.

"Of course I like pizza, Who doesn't?" I laughed. I heard a chuckle escape his mouth as we walked out of the clubhouse.

He handed me my helmet and I sat on the back of his bike. When he climbed on the bike, I instantly wrapped my arms tightly around his waist.

I snuggled my head into Chibs back and closed my eyes as I listened to the deep rumble of the bike, the wind gently passing by my face. Taking a deep breath in, I thought about the events that had taken place within the past few days; leaving Mike, meeting Chibs and finding out I'm pregnant. I don't know how I'm going to tell Chibs, I just know I'll have to soon before we take things any further.

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt the bike come to a stop, Chibs looking back at me signaling for me to get off.

After stepping off the bike, I looked around at the surroundings. There was a relatively small white house with a black door and a small wooden porch in the front. There were bushes hugging either side of the porch with some flowers growing off them.

"Didn't take you for a white picket fence type guy," I laughed and looked at the grin that spread across his face.

"It was cheap enough for me to afford," he said as he leads me to the door, "had to do a lot of work but I didn' mind." I watched intently as he reached for the key and unlocked the door, excited about what his house would look like on the inside.

Chibs opened the door and put his arm around my back to usher me inside. He stepped in behind me and closed the door. The living room had two black leather couches with a few bookcases full of old looking books and various pictures. There was a shelf full of old knives that looked like they were well used. Next to the knives stood a few bottles of different kinds of whiskey.

"S'not much bu' it's home," he said as he took his boots off. I quickly took my shoes off and followed him further into the house.

"It's actually really nice, wouldn't expect a biker to have such a clean house," I laughed as I noticed that everything seemed to have a place and there wasn't much clutter.

I followed him down a small hallway with a tan carpet. There were three doors off the hallway.

"Bathroom is righ' here," he said as he pointed to the door on the right. "Tha's my room," he pointed to the door at the end of the hall, "and 'ere is the gues' bedroom where you can stay," he said as opened the door on the left directly across from the bathroom.