Skype

I had just got the letter telling me to report back to Hogwarts for my last and Eighth year. Of course I was nervous. "Draco dear! You must go get packed and make sure you actually sleep tonight." My mother called out. My father was shipped off and probably killed. "Yes mother" I got up from the dinner table and walked up the stairs and to my room. I literally fell face first on my bed, because I hadn't eaten in a while. A little while later I passed out and once I woke up, I got up and walked to my wardrobe, stumbling on my own feet. I heard my phone go off. "Hm?" I walked to my phone with black and dark green clothes in my hands, it was a text from Harry. 'Why was he texting me?' I thought. It read, 'Hey Draco, could you stay up and Skype me until I fall asleep?' Of course I wanted to but I didn't want him to see me in this state. I had lost a few pounds since last year. I put my clothes and a few other things in my suitcase and closed it. I walked over to my desk and opened my laptop, calling Harry on skype, I turned off the camera so he couldn't see me.
"Hey Draco,...."
"Hello Potter"
"How are you?"
"Terrible..."
"Can I add Granger and Weasley?"
"Sure I guess.."
Harry added his friends and they were all on video except for me, I muted myself and cried. Just seeing Harry and his friends healthy made me depressed, I put my hand on the laptop as a got up and accidentally immuted myself and turned on video. "Uhhhh...Harry I didn't know he was here" Granger complained. "Yea...oh I have something to say..." I walked to my bed and took off my hoodie showing my scars on my arms and shoulders. I didn't have a shirt on and honestly, I didn't really care. I didn't notice it but Granger and Potter were blushing. I walked back over to my desk and still didn't notice the camera was on, I had tears running down my face and cuts on my arms from when I was cutting earlier. Everyone was silent until Harry said something, "Ginny broke up with me....and......." I then look at my laptop and they could tell that I had lost a few pounds. "Uhhh Draco are you ok?" They all asked in unison. "I'm fine, I just...." "NO YOUR NOT! None of us are....we know what happened....but you look terrible, don't make me come over there Malfoy!" Harry basically yelled. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." I repeated this until I started to cry. My mom walked in, "Draco take your pills, and try not to harm yourself tonight, I don't want everyone to know that your literally falling apart..." She turned around and walked out. I was speechless because I realized that I didn't even bother muting when she walked in. "Draco......."Harry whimpered. "Please don't......" I sighed. "Show us your arms Malfoy."Weasley finally said. I slowly raised my arms and showed them the cuts. They were all silent.

(AN: SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO PUT ANYWAYS, BYE MY LOVELYS! Hehe get the pun?)