Abuse

We walked until we arrived at the clock tower, once we arrived I was dragged to the top by the one and only Lucius, my father. "So you've been hanging out with that potter?!!" he smacked me once we had arrived at the time. "It's none of your-" "TO HELL IT ISN'T! I AM YOUR FATHER!" he hit he with his staff. It genuinely hurt since I haven't eaten in a while so I didn't have a lot of strength. I had my wand in my cloak that I put on before leaving. "You are such a disgrace, you even changed your choice in attire." He spat. He made sure that I understood, by stabbing my knee with his staff. "How pathetic!!" he smacked me once again.

I finally pulled out my wand when my father was distracted, "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO ANY OF THIS! EXPECIALLY WHEN I DON'T NEED TO BE TOLD HOW WORTHLESS I AM! I KNOW I AM A DISGRACE! I KNOW THAT I SHOULDN'T FALL FOR A GUY, BUT IT HAPPENED! AND YOU WEREN'T THERE TO STP ME! I AM OLD ENOUGH TO DO AS I WISH SO IF YOU COULD, STOP! I HAVE A RIGHT TO USE MAGIC FOR SELF DEFENSE. IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN I PROMISE I WILL KILL YOU!!! NOW GO HOME AND NEVER SHOW UP HERE AGAIN! AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SENDING ONE OF YOUR MINIONS HERE EITHER!" I threatened, I could see how Lucius's mood changed as he backed away. My eye's had changed to a really dark grey and my aura had gone darker.

I was stunk in some sort of trans, until I hear Dumbledore speak up, "Lucius please make your way out of here or I will see to it that you return to Azkaban again." I turned and saw Dumbledore in front of the golden trio. My father walked past me and left, heading home.

"Potter, take Malfoy to Madam Pomfrey." Dumbledore said with a blank expression.

Harry slowly walked to me but before he got to me I fell on my back. My legs were bleeding really bad and Harry picked me up Bridal style carrying me to the hospital wing. Everyone started to freak out when they say Harry carrying me down the hall, with cuts and bruises on my legs. "MADAM POMFREY" harry freaked out when he saw how much blood was on my legs when he laid me on a hospital bed. She walked over to us and got her spell book out. "Just close the cuts, I like the scars.." I looked at her as she did just that. Once she was finished I got up without permission and walked back to my dorm, stumbling occasionally.

When I arrived back at the dorm I saw that no one was here. I walked to my wardrobe and changed into black leggings and changed my hoodie, I put on long sleeve black shirt. I went and sat on my bed, hugging my knees and cried.

My crying slowed when I felt Harry wrap his arms around me. "He has no right to hurt anyone as beautiful, and amazing as you" he whispered. I leaned into his chest, him doing the same but leaning into my back. "Ha-" I heard Ron and Hermione walk in. They came over and hugged me as well.

We stayed like that until they had to go back to their dorms. 'Why are they always coming in here?' I thought. 'It doesn't matter, they are starting to like me I think.' I smiled at the thought. Harry was sitting at his desk, doing his homework. I got up and walked to my desk, sitting and opening my laptop to see multiple notifications from a lot of people. I opened my gmail and read Pansy's email, 'Hey Draco, I'm sorry for not being able to do anything. I really wanted to stop him but he wouldn't let me. He was making Goyle hold me back, which is surprisingly strong.' I responded with, 'It's ok, I hope it won't happen again. You are much stronger than Goyle, but couldn't break through. You could have broken through but didn't. I am actually used to people hurting me. But the worst part was that people were watching but didn't do anything. I was in so much pain! It hurts to move my legs.' I got up and fell on the rug, it was SUPER fluffy. Yes, it hurt but I couldn't move my legs they were numb. I crawled to Harry's desk and he finally acknowledged me. He somehow knew what happened, got up and carried me to his bed. He walked to my wardrobe and grabbed a pair of black shorts. He also grabbed his hoodie and walked to the bathroom and put them in there. He walked back to me and carried me to the shower. "Time for your shower, I need to finish my homework. Also when I finish Ron and Hermione wanted me to Skype them" he said as he walked out. I took off my clothes and turned on the shower. I washed my hair and bathed, and sat there crying. My legs were bleeding again, so I turned off the water and got up slowly. I stumbled to the counter and got dressed. I heard Harry Skyping his friends. I opened the door and Harry turned around and got up picking me up and sitting me at his desk. "Hey Draco!" His friends said. I waved, not saying anything knowing that my voice was scratchy. Harry wrapped my cuts and stood up. "Thanks" my voice cracked. I stood up and walked to Harry's bed. His bed was weirdly more comfortable than mine. "Do you want us to come over so you won't have to be alone with him?" They asked. "Nah, I can handle it. See you two, tomorrow." He waved and left the call closing his laptop.

       After a few minutes of silence I felt Harry crawl over me and he kissed the back of my neck. I turned around and laid on my back so I could see Harry. I lifted my arms and played with his hair as we kissed.

(TIME SKIP! I refuse to write the smut!)

Harry fell asleep, as I got up and walked to his desk. I changed the bandages and laid back next to him. I laid my leg on his chest and my arm around him. My head was on his shoulder and we slept that way.

    We walked out of our last class of the day, which was defense against the dark arts. Today was the last day until we left to go home for the summer. I didn't want to go home, it meant that I had to be alone in a mansion for weeks. Luckily my Father was sent to Azkaban and was killed for what he did. Harry was already packed, I was as well but I didn't want to go home or at least have to see my mom after what happened. I hadn't taken my pills in a long time so my anxiety is pretty bad. "Hey Draco! Wanna ride in Ron, Hermione, and mine compartment tonight?" Harry asked. "Sure" I shrugged.

We walked to our rooms and got our suitcases. I didn't want to leave, but I didn't show it. We walked to the exit to go out and get in the boats.

Once we all sat down, the three friends were talking about what they were gonna do over summer.

They talked about this the entire time! I was silent for the while we were on the train.