Goyle

Third person POV

A few weeks after the incident Pomfrey heard Draco's heart monitor. She ran in and saw that he was having a seizure, she gave him a shot and it calmed him. Harry walked in as calm as can be, "Any updates?"he asked. "He had another seizure"she sighed and Harry walked over to his lover. "Why is he shivering?" He panicked. "Huh?" She walked over to Draco. "Harry, I need you to go to class I will come get you once he stops." She commands. Harry nodded and walked to class, not knowing what happened to his lover. Dumbledore walked into the Hospital wing, "Has Harry found out yet?" He asked "No sir, if he finds out now he will rash out." She responded. Dumbledore nodded.

(Time skip a few hours later)

HARRY POV

I walked out of my final class of the day and walked to my dorm, to do my homework. I slumped down in my desk chair, "I hope he's alright" I sighed as I did my work.

Once I finished I realized there was a note under my laptop. I unfolded it and read:

Dear Potter,

This isn't what I normally do but I just had a nightmare so I woke up earlier than usual. I'm sorry I'm not there but Goyle said he wanted to have a word with me in the common room, I can hear him walking here. I'm sorry for everything.

Love,
Draco💚

After I read it I got so angry, it was Goyle, 'WHAT DID HE DO!!' I yelled in my head. I got up and walked to Goyle's room.

I slammed the door open, "GOYLE!" I screamed. He looked at me with fear in his eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, I didn't know I could go that far with it!" He whimpered. "WHAT DID YOU DO!" I yelled as I pulled out my wand. "More then you two have" he grinned. "UNBREAKABLE VOW!!" I yelled as I used this spell to make sure he would never touch or even think of Draco. "CRUCIO!" I yelled as he fell to the ground and screamed in pain. I didn't think it was the right thing to do and I'm supposed to be a hero but this was payback, he raped me boyfriend!

I walked to the hospital wing and saw Mcgonagall, Pomfrey, and Dumbledore surrounding Draco. "Are you ok?" "Do you need anything?" "What happened?" Pomfrey was asking, the other two were silent. I walked up to them and saw that Draco finally opened his eyes. "It was Goyle, he raped him, beat him." A tear ran down my face as I said this. "Potter.....you didn't do anything did you? And how did yo-" "Draco told me" I sighed. "But how? He just woke up?" Pomfrey asked. I raised up the note. They all nodded but I was just watching Draco, who was watching me. 'I love you' I lipped to him. He smiled at this.

Dumbledore and the other two left, leaving me with Draco. I sat on the chair next to him, and held his hand. "I'm sorry..."I cried. "It's fine"he stuttered. Pansy walked in "hey...." she looked down. "Hello Pansy" I looked at her. She didn't have hatred in her eyes, but instead she had worry in them. She walked up to us, and looked at Draco "I'm sorry, Goyle put a spell on me....but someone did a curse on him so my spell went away.." "Glad I can help" I grinned. Draco squeezed my hand and sunk his nails into my hand. "OW!" I let go of his hand. I looked at him and his eyes color went from gray to a dark silver. I was noticing changing of his eye color but not that color so I didn't know what his mood was. He was about to say something but was interrupted by Goyle falling into the hospital wing. Pomfrey ran to him and carried him to the bed beside us.

DRACO POV

          I looked over to Goyle and saw what Harry did. I was furious, Goyle needed punishment but not that, I could tell Harry used unbreakable vow and crucio. I wasn't as stupids as most thought, I knew a lot actually. I mumbled Vulnera Sanentur  and healed. I got up and walked out of the hospital wing. "MALFOY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!" Madam Pomfrey yelled "Out" I mumbled. "Malfoy I'm sorry..."harry whimpered. "Leave me alone, he didn't need to be in such pain." I stormed off to the tower and sat on the edge of the wall.

          "Malfoy..." Harry stood behind me. "Whatever this is....It's over" A tear ran down my face. I turned to see Harry's face was already red, puffy, and full of tears. He ran off, I felt horrible for what I just did, but he hurt my best friend. "MALFOY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Hermione yelled with Ron to her side. They were holding hands. "I'm sorry...." I was about to say something else but then I saw Ginny hugging Harry. I had multiple tears running down my face at this point, but this just made me feel even worse.

        I realized that I was staring, so I got up and ran to my dorm. I walked to the bathroom and found my secret knife. "Why must I mess up everything?" I tried to stab my gut but before I could I heard Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione walking towards the dorm. I ran to the bathroom door and closed  it, locking it. They all walked in when I locked the door. "He wasn't health or you anyways" "Yea, you can do so much better than that slytherin, He was probably using you anyway." I felt my heart my heart drop when I heard that. 'I'm done with all of this.' I held the knife in my hand and unlocked the door. I had already cut my arm so I had blood running down my arm. I walked towards the door to make sure they were still talking, they were, I opened the door and stood there. Harry was the only one who saw me until his friends turned around. I stood there until Ginny spoke up, "stalker much? what are you doing h-"she stopped talking when Harry started to walk to me "Why? That's all I want to know." He took my knife. "Everyone hates me, I'm a problem that no one likes. So I wanted to end myself once and for all." more tears ran down my face. Ginny was astonished by my words. Harry grabbed my arm gently and dragged me to the counter. I'm sorry Draco, I was angry and felt the need to get revenge." He mumbled.

      He bandaged my arm, and walked to his bed. I walked to my desk and started to message my mother.

          Harry and his friends were talking again and I was messaging my mother until I got a certain text that read, 'Sorry son, I have to go, your father is coming back home. Make sure you take your meds!' I was terrified at this. "How could she act so normal?!?" I freaked out. Harry got up from his bed and walked over "about wha- oh dear god." his eyes widened. "I am not going home! Not with him there!""Guys can we talk tomorrow? I have homework." Harry lied. His friends understood and left.