Power

After a few days I was perfectly fine, eight years didn't have class today so I decided to walk around while everyone was at lunch. Pansy walked up to me, "Hey, have you been ignoring me?" she asked as she slammed me into a wall. "No just in the hospital wing" I tried to get away. "don't you want some fun?" she had the top button of her shirt unbuttoned. "pansy leave me alone!" I yelled. She started to mess with my hoodie so I pulled out my wand an used a spell to slam her against a wall and her right leg broke as did her left arm. I heard a rib break as well. "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" I used a spell making her faint. A few minutes later as I was a distance away, I heard Pomfrey running to Pansy, then student whispering "did you hear? pansy got beaten by another student!" "what? but she's a prefect!" I tried to hide my grin and was successful, but pomfrey ran past again and Pansy was levitating behind her. She was bleeding quite a lot. I followed Pomfrey to the hospital wing and she saw I was following, she knew Pansy was like a sister to me so she thought it was someone else. I helped her heal Pansy and as soon as she was stable Pomfrey gave me my medicine since I ran out. "Don't forget tomorrow, you need to come back to I can make sure your getting better." she stated. I nodded and walked out walking to our common room. Everyone was in there and Ignored me as I walked to my dorm. I walked back and saw harry skypeing his two friends. "I'm taking a nap." I sighed. "Wait!" He turned off the camera, and muted himself. "I must know....I've told you how I feel towards y-"He was interrupted by me walking up to him and kissing him. I broke the kiss, "Does that answer you?" I asked. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Mhm" He kissed me again quickly and let me go. "Ok, you can take your nap." I smiled and walked to my bed as he walked back to his desk and unmuted but kept the camera off. I took my hoodie and shoes off. I also took my jeans and socks off, putting on Harry's hoodie and black shorts. I got on my bed and tried to sleep, Harry turned on camera and was talking with his friends. After a while granger said something, "Harry, why did you mute and turn off the camera when Malfoy walked in?" "He was changing..." He answered. "Harry can you and Malfoy meet us in the main hall?" Weasley asked. I got up and walked to my desk. "Sure Weasley" I answered for potter since our desks are back to back. Harry looked at me and mouthed, 'You look cute in my hoodie' I smiled. "Ok, mid-night?" Granger asked. Harry nodded. After finishing my school work from yesterday I got up and waked to the bathroom. Granger noticed I was wearing Harry's hoodie, "You know Malfoy! You look good in red" She laughed. I ignored her but Harry blushed. I washed my face and put on moisturizer and a face mask since it was 10 pm. About 20 minutes later I took it off. Once it was off Harry decided to leave the skype call. I walked out of the bathroom and heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door and opened it seeing Goyle. "YOU! YOU ALMOST KILLED HER!" he screamed. I used a spell to calm him down. "Ok what's wrong?" I asked. He just punched me. "GOYLE THAT'S ENOUGH! LEAVE! NOW!" Harry yelled. "Oh, I get it now. Just know that you will lose everything." Goyle spat as he stormed off to his dorm. Harry closed the door and hugged me. For the next hour he was trying to cheer me up but nothing worked. at 11:30 we walked to the common room. I walked and sat on the green accent chair, and Harry sat on the couch. We were silent up until Hermione and Ron showed up, they sat with Harry. They were all talking until I got up and walked out of the common room. I walked to the hospital wing and knew the 'Golden Trio' were following me, I walked to were Pansy was and looked a her. "Please wake up.. I didn't mean to do this much harm." my eyes began to tear up. Harry, Hermione, and Ron ran in and heard me mumbling to myself. They all stayed silent, I broke the silence and cried. Pansy was almost dead because of me, I got mad and used spells, I shouldn't have. I soon felt tired and started to pass out from crying. I then felt Harry's arms wrap around me and he picked me up. 

Harry P.O.V.

I heard the man that had started to steal my heart crying, I got super sad that he was hurting. I wanted to comfort him but I hadn't told my friend's that I was bisexual and I felt that Malfoy needed to be alone. I was about to leave but weirdly had a sense to help Malfoy. I did as my sense said and walked to him, to my surprise he was falling to the floor but before he could hit the floor I caught him. "What did he do to Pansy?" Ron asked. "He's the one who put her here.." Hermione informed us. I tried not to think of what she said as we walked back to the common room. We said our goodbyes and went back to our dorms. It was 2 am now and I just got to my dorm. I laid him on his bed, and when to change in my black leggings, and put on Malfoys hoodie. I wanted to protect him so I decided to lay beside him. I ended up cuddling him and falling asleep.

Draco P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning  with arms wrapped around me. I smiled but had to leave and take a shower. I walked the bathroom and took a shower, once I got out I saw Harry was awake, I walked to my wardrobe and put on my oversized sweater and black leggings, with holes in the knees. I also put on my black converse

(AN: HEH... I KNOW ITS WEIRD BUT DRACO WEARS UNDERWEAR AND SOCKS I JUST DIDNT FEEL LIKE RIGHTING IT.)