Scared at the movies

Catherine's P.O.V

Walking up to Shawn's door I was a little nervous we had only been texting for a week or so and last night he asked me to meet him at his place.

Knocking a few times I backed up and waited. A few moments later the door swung open and I came face to face with Shawn.

"Hey!" I smiled all my nerves disappearing.

"Hey, why don't you come on in. I still have a few things I need to get ready!" he said.

Opening the door wider he let me in and I took off my shoes. Sitting on the couch for a solid ten minutes until Shawn came back I wondered what we were doing.

"So do you like scary movies Catherine?" he asked me.

"yes! I love them, why?"

"well I was thinking we could go see Halloween?"

"i'd like that!" I got up and walked to the front door with him.

Getting into his vehicle he started it up and drove us to the theatre. Getting out and inside once we made it Shawn paid for the tickets and the snacks.

"you know, we could have split it halfway or something?" I looked at him as we walked to theatre 6.

"I know, but I thought it would be nice to treat someone as beautiful as you!"

I could feel the blush creep up on my face I smiled and kept walking. Finding our seats we went and sat down just as the movie started.

About halfway in I was so into the movie I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Feeling a hand grip my arm I turned and looked. Seeing Shawn hiding his face behind his hand his other one had a death grip on my arm.

"Shawn?" I whispered.

"yeah?" he peered at me from behind his hand.

"are you okay?" I tried not to smile.

"yeah yeah, i'm fine" he sat up and let go of me.

Sitting there he tried to watch the movie without covering his face but then it got to the part in the backyard where it does dark then Micheal shows up.

Feeling Shawn jump beside me I grabbed his hand and looked at him.

"it's okay to be scared you know!" I whispered.

"okay, i'm scared"

Leaning in closer to him we just stayed close to each other until the movie ended.

_________________________________________________________________________________

requested by Mizuko_Mendesu