Leaving for tour

Faye's P.O.V

Walking through security with Shawn I helped him grab his bags and we walked on towards his gate.

"So your joining me in June correct? When schools out?" Shawn asked grabbing my hand.

"yeah of course!" I smiled over at him.

Sitting down at the chairs we waited. I didn't want our moment to end, Shawn would be on a plane to the UK and I would be back in the car on my way home.

"what are you thinking about darling?" Shawn grabbed my hand and turned to look at me.

"You heading to the UK and me just heading back home" I sighed.

I promised myself I wasn't going to cry.

"Hey it's okay, think about it this way! It's March and your coming to join me in June that's only 3 months!" he smiled.

"I guess that's not to bad" I smiled.

"of course not, and you know we're going to facetime everyday right Faye?" he told me.

"yes I know we are" I giggled.

"alright good" he kissed my forehead.

Sitting down for another few minutes Shawn's flight was called. Getting up with him Andrew grabbed a few of his bags and Shawn's and went to board the plane.

"Well I guess this is goodbye for now" I sighed.

Shawn pulled me into him and I leaned into my boy.

"it's okay, everyday that goes by is one day closer to seeing your beautiful face again" he kissed the top of my head.

"your so cheesy!" I laughed.

"yeah I know"

"I love you Shawn"

"I love you to Faye" he pulled back.

"have a safe flight and text me when you land" I smiled.

"will do baby girl"

Watching him walk away I took a deep breath in and let a tear slip. Wiping it away quickly and walked out of the airport and towards the vehicle.

I guess three months wouldn't be to bad without Shawn. It was something I would have to get used to considering I was dating an international superstar.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

For flb_2003