Premature pt 2

Shawn's P.O.V

Sitting in the chairs they had brought into the room for me and Y/N we were just watching our babies. We still couldn't figure out what to name them because they had come so early. We didn't have time to pick names.

"So any name ideas?" I asked.

"not yet" Y/N looked at me.

"What about Chloe?" I suggested.

"Chloe Grace Mendes?" Y/N smiled.

"perfect!" I grabbed her hand.

Baby B was named, now we had to pick a name for our little man. Since his sister had been put on room air, his sats had been going up slowly but still not enough to be on room air.

"What about Liam Alexander?" Y/N suggested.

"Liam Alexander Mendes?" I let the name sit for a minute. "I like it!"

"Any names yet?" one of the nurses came over to us.

"yeah, Liam Alexander, and Chloe Grace" I smiled at her.

"beautiful names you two!" she wrote them down and left again.

Sitting in almost complete silence except for the monitors beeping every now and then it was a little nice to not have a crazy morning. Feeling Y/N lean her head on my shoulder I wrapped my one arm around her and rubbed her arm.

"is it okay if I sleep?" she asked me.

"yeah of course"

Sitting in the chair I felt my phone vibrate, careful not to wake up Y/N I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw my parents had texted me.

M- Shawn can we come and visit sometime today? We're in the city and thought we'd stop by to see the twins!

S- Yeah of course, Y/N is just sleeping now but you could come in about an hour?

M- Perfect!

Putting my phone on the table next to me I sighed and watched my little family sleeping. All of a sudden Liam's monitor started beeping like crazy, a lot of nurses came running in and started checking on him.

Getting Y/N up we pulled the chairs out of the way so the nurses could work. Trying to peak around them I couldn't see what was going on.

"What happened?" Y/N looked at me.

"I don't know everyone was sleeping and then Liam's monitor started going crazy" I could feel the tears in my eyes.

Wiping my eyes a little I wrapped my arms around Y/N and just held onto her.