Epilouge

Joan of Arc (reader) X France:: Memories of you

 Epilogue

Francis sat alone in a local bar surrounded by women as usual. None of whom held any real meaning to him. They were pretty enough sure but they weren’t (your name) and none of them ever would be. Memories of that day often left him in a foul mood that only women and wine seemed to alleviate. Sure he had won the war in the end but it still didn’t make the pain go away. Of course nothing ever really did.

Drinking the last of the contents of his glass Francis stood from his stool exchanging fluffy meaningless words with women who had been vying for his attention. He had only come to this bar to see his younger brother Arthur and his new lady friend. But the sight of two of them together called all the memories he tried so hard to bury to surface so he quickly excused himself and went to get a drink plagued by memories of (your name).Of course Memories of her were all he really had left.

To be Continued Maybe~ 

Credits::

Video over to the side )

Authors note::

Thanks everyone who read and voted for this story and i'm sorry to say that it's time to close the book but this is it. Unless you want a sequeal I'm gonna leave it here I honestly didn't believe this story would be given the time of day but i'm pleased i don't suck as much as i thought i did thank you all for your time and tell me if you would like a sequeal of not God bless you and have a beautiful day or a good night! Thank you Bye everyone!

ps I'm stuck with the credits song it's between 

lulleby for a passing life ( it's this one until i can decide)

shattered

Memories of you ( I kinda think it matches but eh )

 my immortal