Preview of things to come.

( finally got a vague idea of what i wanna do X3 so happy heres the name heres the summary and the song that has inspired early genius )

France X  Joan of Arc (reader) The Ghost of a Rose 

        Life is a strange thing is it not? We are born we live and we die. Such a strange and  trivial thing is Life. Mundane and predictable yet at the same time precious and beautiful due to the longivity of a single human life. So short that we cling to time wishing for the day to reverse or simply stand still. None knew this better than Francis Bonnfoy. He lived for the days such as those.Where life seemed to stand still so he could simply watch the young people in their begnin ignorance as they fell in love over and over again.So he could hear the laughter and see smiles so completely filled with joy and passion he himself could only remember when he thought of his beautiful sweet little white flower. The Lily of his eye and song of his heart. Whose only remant was the ghost of her memory that was forever prominet within his heart and as the old frenchman grew still in age the dull ache of her abscence only grew worse. So much so Francis rarely had the will to leave his home. Prefering instead to remain at his country home spening countless hourse sitting in his garden filled to the brim with vibrant white Lilies;they had been her favorites; and beautiful white roses; whose delicate form,shape, and smell  reminded sung through his sense like an orchestra or a Sunday hymm. All of which surround a lone cross what stood at the garden's very center. A momento. A memorial  to what once was and would never again be. A beautiful rose forver lost to the world. One might even say a ghost. A spirit that would forever haunt his heart and til he too joined her in the next world.

( end preview this is what I've got cooking i do have a beta reader this time around if i can find a way to email it to her or something to that effect. Anyway I've finally panned out a outline of what i want to happen in this story so i should get the full thing out soon it should be longer than the First book so i hope you enjoy it and the main song for this is over to the side X3 hope you like it! OuO also some of this is opt to change but this should basically sum up what it;s bacially about ^^