Dating start! (part two)

-I got out of my way to set up that romantic atmosphere to your date and you shot wine out of your nose?! Really, Frisk?!

-I couldn't help it, really! - Frisk chuckled, walking with her phone inside her room. Outside her window the full moon was shinning bright, placing a smooth light on the Dreemurr's front yard - You know how funny Sans can be, right?

Fuku buffed from the other side of the line.

-Ohh right, how could I ever forget that? "Sans is so funny", "Sans is so cool", "Sans can pile up thirty hot dogs in my head"... C'mon!! You used to tell me all of this stuff, but now you fail to tell me you guys are dating?! What am I gonna do to you, gal?

-I know, I know, sorry... - the human sighed, still smiling - But as I told you, we are not even dating. I mean, tonight was our first real date.

-... And you covered him in snorted wine - she could almost hear the bartender facepalming - Good wine even, what a waste! Please, tell me that you kissed at least.

-We kissed at least - Frisk giggled, angry Fuku was really funny - Happy?

-Happish - the monster corrected her - I'll be happy if you tell me stuff from now on, ok?

-Anything to please you, darling.

-Save the flirting to your man!

-Ohh don't worry, I've got enough to everybody - Frisk covered her voice with seduction and Fuku laughed on the other side.

-Oh my, you are hopeless! Good luck, Sans! - there was some noise on the background - Ugh, I gotta go, clients are getting mad I'm slacking. Keep me informed!

-I will. Bye, sweetie.

Fuku hung up. Frisk kept smiling, looking at the phone. Who would think the fire girl would be that intense about her relationship with Sans? Serving them wine, spying on their date from the counter, getting annoyed from have being left out... Fuku surely was dying for a gossip. She even asked if they kissed. Did they kiss? What a dumb question, really.

What's the point of a date with no kissing?

~

-Ya sure ya ain't drunk? - Sans chuckled as Frisk recovered her balance by grabbing a low branch at the nearest tree. The Dreemurr's perfect front yard was once again graced with the unusual couple's presence.

-Yes, I'm sure! - the girl replied, pretending to be mad - I just got dizzy with the shortcut, I don't get drunk with a single glass of wine!

-Welp, ya can't blame me for thinking that, ya used to get easily drunk not so long ago.

Sans grinned, his hands placed comfortably inside his pockets. It was a full moon night and the street lamps were lit, so Frisk's pouty face was clearly visible from that short distance.

-But that's normal when you first start drinking! I bet you also used to be like that.

-Maybe, I don't remember - he shrugged.

-I will ask around then, I'll see if Grillby can tell me some stories about younger you.

-He didn't get to know me when I was starting to drink either, I'm covered - Sans winked, grinning. Frisk buffed.

-Well, that's not fair!

-Heh. Life ain't fair, girl.

The skeleton slowly walked towards the yard's single bench. He took a sit and tapped the place beside him, invitingly.