Three

Season 3 episode 1: Bakugou and Kirishima walk home together.
Episode 2: it's the next day and you can just FEEL the "we fucked" energy in the air.

Kirishima slammed his apartment door behind him, collapsing onto the floor. Another date gone wrong, another person only trying to get the "I dated this hero before he was REALLY famous status."
He had met this one at the gym, having given up on online dating ages ago. He started by hiding his occupation, but people had still recognized him from his profile pictures, so he deleted those and found that he never got any matches.
After that, the natural next step was to delete the apps and give in.
What the fuck was wrong with him? He had never been one to give in. So why now? Why like this?
He sighed, pulling his legs up to his chest and letting his tears spill out. He wished he had somebody to hold, somebody to hold him. The floor of his apartment was as cold as he felt.
Things had gone so far out of control since high school. He was living the life he had always dreamed of, but it hadn't turned out to be as dreamy as he hoped.
He shouldn't be feeling this way. He had everything he could ever want.
Everything except...
Well...losing his friends had been his fault. He had no right to be bummed out over it.
He cried until he had nothing left in him, nothing but an empty feeling.
He got up off the floor, stumbling to the balcony door. He craved fresh air with everything he had.
The cold bit at his face the moment he stepped outside, but he just couldn't feel alive anymore.
"Maybe you shouldn't BE alive." He whispered to himself.
He looked down at the parking lot below him, wondering if he could take the hit if he was using his quirk.
If he did, then he would know more of his limits.
If he didn't...well, that was good too.
He climbed onto the railing, planting his feet on the thin surface. His hands locked onto the bottom of the balcony above him, keeping him balanced until his decision was made.
Should he even bother with this? If he died, he'd only be giving the janitors more work. And what about the kids who played in the playground across the parking lot? There were none there now, but would one of them find him?
Or maybe he'd be found by somebody late for work, somebody who would loose precious minutes over his stupid corpse.
Maybe this wasn't worth the risk.
Suddenly, Kirishima felt a harsh vibration from his back pocket. Startled, his feet slipped and his hands were unable to keep their grasp. He was falling, falling falli-
SMACK!
He hit the floor of his balcony, ass first, hearing an awful cracking sound. He winced as his phone buzzed again.
He was afraid to take it out of his pocket, to see the damage, but it still vibrated, insistent on being answered.
The redhead took it out, groaning at the sight of the shattered screen. He managed to hit talk and answer the call despite the condition of the device.
"You picked up! Finally!"
"Taishiro...hey..." Why would his boss be calling at such a time?
"We have a last minute support job in Tokyo tomorrow. Think you can pack up and meet me at the train station for eight tomorrow?"
"Pack for how long?"
"A week at most. Probably no more than three days."
"Yeah. I'll be there." Kirishima sighed. "But only if we stop at the mall when we get there. I need a new phone."