Eleven

"You sure sleep soundly, don't you?" Bakugou asked, face slightly flushed with embarrassment.
This wasn't a face Kirishima was used to seeing, but then, this wasn't really Bakugou. This was a very subdued, confused person inside Bakugou's body; just as hot as Bakugou, but somehow just as manly.
Over the next few days, Bakugou had slowly started acting more like himself. His attitude returned after the second day. Hearing him curse when he dropped things in the kitchen or groan at the dumb things people did in movies was really familiar. It was a relief to be around this again, but Kirishima knew it wouldn't be long before his memory came back.
He still had these little moments, though, gentle and curious, and Kirishima couldn't bear to part with them.
"I'm still catching up on what I missed when I was working." Kirishima closed his eyes again, pulling the blanket closer to his body. He HAD been sleeping a lot better. He wondered if Bakugou's bed just had better lumbar support or something.
Bakugou laughed softly.
"You're a cute sleeper."
"No I'm not!" Kirishima insisted, voice slurring across the words.
"You are. You drool, though."
"What?!" Kirishima sat up straight. Wiping at his mouth. It was, as Bakugou had pointed out, wet.
"Shit." He cursed, wiping the drool away, face redder than the hero he idolized as a child.
"Hey, c'mere loser." Bakugou pulled him back down, kissing him on the corner of his mouth.
"Ew. What the hell, man?" Kirishima's face felt hot. He had gotten a few kisses from Bakugou since this whole thing, but he still wasn't used to it, especially when he was taken by surprise like this.
"You've got clothes, right?"
"Clothes?" Kirishima had only packed what he needed, enough outfits for a few days. But Bakugou's apartment had a laundry room in the main level, so he hadn't been too concerned.
"Clothes. For the wedding."
"The weddi-oh shit."
"It's tomorrow." Bakugou reminded him.
"I should probably go shopping for one today..."
"I'll come with you. I don't have anything around here."
Kirishima hadn't seen Bakugou looking through his clothes, but  he must have at some point.
Or maybe he just wanted to be out of the house.
"I can help you pick something up...just like old times." Kirishima recalled picking out clothes for Bakugou a few times. He had always had a good time doing it.
"Sounds good."
"Wanna head out now?" Kirishima tried to get up again, but was once again pulled down. Bakugou rolled over to straddle Kirishima, holding onto his hands.
"Not yet." The blond purred, or did as close to a purr as his gravely voice could make.
"Uhhh Katsuki..."
"Yeah?"
"Maybe...not...?" He couldn't have sex with Bakugou. He would let himself cuddle and kiss and hold hands but not that. That was too far for his ethics to allow.
"Is it because I'm not the Katsuki you started dating?"
"No! No...you are...I just...we've never done...it..."
"Never? In three years?"
"Never."
"Why not?"
"We're not married. We weren't gonna...ya know...until we got married..." Kirishima blushed.
Bakugou laughed, his usual smug little laugh.
"You are such a bad liar."