Sixteen

Kirishima didn't realize it until he had walked all the way to the train station that he had forgotten his wallet.
It was a dumb thing to do since it was his only way home and since all his important stuff was in it.
Like his entire life savings on his bank card.
And his address.
Bakugou could seriously fuck him up if he wanted to.
He didn't want to go back. Not now. How would he talk himself out of this one.
"Hey I'm sorry I left you in the middle of a conversation like that but can I have my wallet back so I can leave you even more?"
That just didn't sound good at all.
He couldn't even pretend he was trying to get away so he could buy Bakugou a present since he brought all his stuff with him.
For now, all he could do was sit at the train station, hood pulled over his hair and sunglasses over his eyes so nobody would recognize him from the news.
Bakugou had been right when he said Kirishima was running from his problems.
But what was he supposed to do? Kaminari had gotten him into this mess. It wasn't like Kirishima would have thought of dating Bakugou on his own. It was just too dark sided for the redhead. What would he have done instead? Been there for Bakugou as a friend, enjoying having his best bro around again. Maybe he could have gotten Bakugou to forgive him. In hindsight, that would have been a smarter move. At the least, Kirishima would have had a friend coming out of it. At least then he would have gotten a chance to explain himself.
This way he had gotten himself into a terrible web of lies that he just couldn't claw his way out of.
And now he was stuck at the train station in a city he hadn't lived in for years, walletless and alone once again.
"Maybe I should get a cat." He muttered to himself. A cat would give him company, and something to come home to, something to keep himself from dying. He wouldn't want to abandon a pet, right? That would give him a reason to wake up.
"Sir, you've been here for a few hours. Are you lost?" A security guard approached him. Of course he looked suspicious sitting here with his hood over his head. He should probably get going.
"I'm good. Just taking a break." He replied. "Don't worry. I'll get going." He stood, dragging his suitcase behind him as he walked from the station. Had it really been a few hours?
It was getting dark. Maybe Bakugou was sleeping by now. He could sneak into the apartment and grab his wallet if he was quiet. Then he could escape this city and go home, hide from everything he had been through...
Go back to that quiet apartment...
Alone...
And quiet.
And alone...
But, like he had decided before, he was going to get a cat. He was going to get a cat and name it Macaroni and he was going to live a peaceful life as a small town hero...
...
...
Alone...