Nine

"So this is our home, huh?" Bakugou said as he stepped into the apartment, looking around as if trying to find a memory in all this unfamiliarity.
"Well...your home...we don't live together." Kirishima was thankful that Bakugou's house keys had been with his things. If not, they'd have a whole other problem on their hands.
"Why not?" Bakugou asked, straightening one of his framed All Might posters on the wall.
"I work in another city so we decided to date long distance."
"Oh..."
"But I'm staying here until you get better, at least. I wouldn't leave you behind like this."
Bakugou's eyes lit up at those words. Kirishima wasn't used to him getting excited like that. He guessed that the blond either didn't normally get excited over much or that he was really good at hiding it.
"So...what do you wanna do?" Bakugou asked.
"Do...uh..." Kirishima thought for a moment. "Maybe we could watch some of your favourite movies. They might bring back some memories."
"That's a good idea." Bakugou sat down on the couch, stretching his legs out and resting his arms on the backrest in that way he always did. He may not remember who he was, but he hadn't changed a bit.
Kirishima dug through the shelf of movies, finding an action flick that looked like it had a lot of explosions; exactly Bakugou's type of movie. He put it on, walking across the floor to the couch. He was about to sit down when the felt Bakugou's hands land on his hips, pulling him into his lap.
"You're affectionate..." Kirishima melted into Bakugou's body. It felt so damn RIGHT.
"I don't know if this is weird, because technically I don't know you, but I FEEL like I do, you know, and I DO feel love for you, even though I don't remember you."
Kirishima smiled. He wanted to pretend that Bakugou was actually in love with him, and not feeling obligatory love just because Kaminari had lied about their relationship.
But the fact remained that Kirishima would have to keep a clear head in order to get through this mess. He couldn't let himself get distracted by love in case Bakugou's memories came back and this whole thing ended in a heartbreaking fight.
He didn't know if he could handle another rejection like that.
But then...Bakugou's lips were on his and they were so surprisingly soft despite his rough personality. Kirishima felt his heart burst with happiness, knowing that this kiss alone might make heartbreak worth his time.
"I love you, Katsuki." He whispered when they parted.
"I love you, too." Bakugou whispered back. The words didn't feel like an obligation. They felt like they were real, like they were coming from deep in Bakugou's heart.
"I'm glad."
"So...how did we first meet?"
"We went to high school together. UA. At first I thought you were a mean asshole, but it didn't take long for me to realize that you were actually super manly and passionate. I fell for you pretty quickly after that."
"Damn. We have the coolest love story known to man." And there was that famous Bakugou pride again. Even though he didn't remember a thing, he still acted just the same as Kirishima remembered.
He knew he wasn't supposed to let himself fall too deeply in love; but it was getting harder and harder by the second.