Happy New Year Hercules xreader

"Hercules! Watch where your pointing that bottle rocket!" Y/N yelled as her boyfriend pointed the non lit bottle rocket at her. He laughed and pulled out the lighter, "Babe, Chill I'm not gonna point it at you. I'm gonna point it at Laf."

Y/N laughed a little as she saw Lafayette's eyes widen and he took a step back. "Mon Ami I'd rather not die tonight thank you," he said nervously. Hercules let out another hearty laugh. Pointing it in the other direction he lit it as it shot off.

"Hercules, lets go inside it's almost time for the ball to drop in New York!" Y/N sailed excitedly grabbing Lafayette, who was standing beside her. She yanked him inside before Hercules could protest to shoot more Fireworks.

Y/N threw Lafayette on the couch and turned on the T.V. Hercules plopped down and pulled Y/N down with him. "Gah, Herc! I need to change the channel!" Y/N squealed as she hit the soft sofa. "Nah Babe I'm cool with you sitting beside me, this year and next year," Hercules said pulling Y/N closer to him.

Lafayette rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Maybe I should have went with the Schuyler's instead of coming and being a third wheel." Y/N grabbed his arm and kissed his cheek. "Happy New Years Lafayette," She said as she snuggled back up to Hercules' chest.

Both Hercules and Lafayette stared at her, but Y/N clearly didn't care as she turned the channel to the New Years Eve Party. "Oh Herc! It's almost time it's 12:48," Y/N said excitedly. Hercules ruffles her hair with his hand.

"You know your such a child sometimes Y/N," He said sticking his tongue out at his girlfriend. Y/N stuck her tongue out too and pulled her fingers into a thumbs down motion. Lafayette rolled his eyes and said something along the lines of, "Adrienne doesn't do that kinda stuff with moi."

Hercules made a move to grab Y/N's arm, but she pulled away and pointed towards the T.V. which now read 12:59. The people at the ground in New York started chanting. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2...

Before the countdown was over Hercules grabbed Y/N and planted a soft kiss to her lips. Her eyes widened in surprise and then she kissed back. Lafayette was yelling, "Bonne année!" Hercules broke apart and said, "Happy New Years Y/N."

Y/N blushed lightly saying, "Happy New Years, Hercules." Planting another kiss on his lips the two started off the New Year off right.

——

422 Words. Happy New Years Guys!!!!❤️