Baseball Game James x reader

"YES! DUDE I GOT TWO SEATS!!!"

Y/N ran towards the two empty seats in the first row. "Yknow Y/N if you run fast enough the seats will still be there," James said shaking his head at his excited girlfriend. She grabbed onto his arm and yanked him along with her. Y/N laughed and put on a Yankees Cap.

The duo were at a Yankees game. Y/N had always wanted to go to a baseball game and now here she was with her favorite person. Janes was quietly sipping a soda and looking out onto the field.

"James?" Y/N asked as she looked at him a little confused by his mellow expression. He looked over at her and smiled, "Yes? Y/N?" Y/N felt her heart flutter, his smiles were so pure and sweet.

"Well..." Y/N started until the announcers on the fields began to introduce the starting players. The national anthem began and eventually the question Y/N had thought of left the air.

~Time Skip~

Now it was halftime and a few people were doing things in the field. The big screen sometimes put on a challenge and zoomed in on its innocent victims.

The screen now showed the kiss cam. She laughed and pointed towards the mother who had just kissed her son on the cheek. The little boy looked so embarrassed and confused.

James laughed and then the next couple was up. This went on and on and on and on until...

James and Y/N showed up on the screen. Y/N squealed and put her hands on James face and pulled him in fast for a kiss. The people around you were making kissing noises, but all Y/N could hear was her heart beating faster than ever.

Y/N let go of his face and smiled, "Best Baseball Game Ever."

———————

Only 227 Words long, but I kinda ran out of ideas.