walking in

Keith pov
Ah this pain is the worst and I'm so hot and I feel weird. I try to move to get my blanket but my thing rubs in my pants and I let out a moan then I sit on my not wanting to move but it felt good.
(Edit it)

    Lance pov
I was walking to my room when I heard something from Keith room and I Know pidge said don't go in but what if he'd hurt so I disobey her warning and walk into his room and then this sweet smell hits me.

    Keith pov
I see lance walk in and then I say "l-lance c-come here"

     Lance pov
I hear Keith say come to him so I do and sit by him and that's when I get a really strong hit of the sweet smell and I look at Keith and he looks so cute and then I say " Keith ur so pretty can I kiss u"

     Keith pov
I look at lance and I say " lance I like u" and I here lance say he likes me to and then I get on top of him and kiss him.

     Lance pov
I was shocked from the kiss and then I'm run my hand up his shirt and run my tongue on his bottom lip asking for entrance and he let me and then I explored Keith mouth then I broke apart and there was a string of saliva in between us.

( U can us ur imagination on what happened between them in Keith bedroom)

         ~~time skip by me the magical unicorn~~

    Pidge pov.
I better go check on Keith and see how he's doing. I walk to Keith room and open the door and find Keith and Lance's clothes all over the place and I see them sleeping together in Keith bed naked. I  walk out with a huge grin on my face an walk back to the lounge.

   ( Sorry for the clif hanger but I hope u like this story)