Keith singing

( hiya my little unicorns this chapter isn't part of the fanfic I just wanted to give you guys something to read and because I haven't updated for awhile and the video I use isn't mine.)

( The middle of the night and everyone is asleep)

Keith pov
I woke up to that horrible nightmare again and I couldn't go back to sleep so I went to the large window we're you can see the Galaxy from the castle of linos, after I sit there for awhile I start to sing. I would usually sing to myself when I got nightmare back on Earth but after caming to space and fighting the galra I got distracted and never really had the nightmares again but now that everything slown down  I'm now noticing that ' what if we can't save the universe or what if I disappoint shiro and everyone else' so I sat by the big window looking out of it singing think of me fondly.

Third pov
When Keith started to sing he didn't realize that it was echoing off of the walls in the castle of linos. Lance awoke to someone singing so he got up and followed the sound and found Keith singing Lance was surprised by this so he headed to everyone else's room and telling them to follow him he took them to where Keith is he pointed to him and whispered " I didn't know Keith could sing"  Lance said " neither did" pidge said and everyone else agree except shiro so they all turn towards him " wait shiro did you know he could sing" pidge asked and shiro noded his head " yeah, back on Earth I found him singing at night and he said that it helps with his nightmares but I didn't know he still gets them" shiro said looking at Keith. Hunk was about to move so he could see Keith but he hit something and it made a loud sound and that was when Keith stopped singing and turned around and seen them.

Keith pov
I heard a loud bang and stopped singing and turned around to see everyone looking at me " w-what are you guys doing here" ' damn it I Studdard great going Keith' " hey Keith you okay" I looked up and seen shiro " yeah I'm fine,  why?" I said looking at him " you look tired Keith did you have one of your nightmare again" he said and I stiffened and looked away  but I feel a hand on my shoulder but the it turns into a hug " it's okay Keith it's okay, you can come to me when you have these Keith remember" shiro said and I just noded my head and buried my head farther in shiro's shoulder but after awhile I got tired and I guess I feel asleep on shiro's shoulder because when I woke up the next morning I was in bed.

( Sorry if it's not good and sorry if the song didn't go with it. Anyways remember to comment and vote and I hope you guys liked it bye bye my little unicorns)