random chapter part 2

( hiya my little unicorns sorry that I haven't been updating my other story's and this one I've been busy with stuff and I'm kinda having some writers block but I'll give you this chapter)

Third pov
The first one that woke up was Keith and when he looked over he seen Lance laying on his shoulder asleep, Keith had a blush on his face looking at Lance because he had his arms wrapped around Keith's waist and snoring a little bit.

Keith pov
' aww so cute' I thought looking at Lance then I gently unwrap his hands and then pick him up Bridal style and take him back to his room then going back to mine and going to try going to sleep.

( Next day)

Keith pov
' agh I couldn't go back to sleep so I just went to train and apparently I feel asleep probably when I was taking a break and now my neck hurts' I went back to rubbing my neck and going to my room to get a shower and change to get ready for some food goo.

( Time skip to the dining room)

Keith pov
I walk in and see Lance and go sit by him and start eating my food goo " good morning Keith" I heard shiro say " good morning shiro" I said looking up at him then going back to eating " you okay Keith" Lance said " yeah my neck just hurts I said rubbing it then I feel something by my ear " want me to give you a massage later" I heard Lance whisperer in my ear and I shiver and nod my head. After everyone left the dining room me and Lance headed to my room so he could give me a massage, we got there and I layed down on my bed on my stomach and then I felt Lance get on the bed and started to give me a massage but then it started to get heated. ( I'll let your imagination run wild 😈)

( This is all I could come up but I promise that I will update some more chapter later. Bye bye my little unicorns)