turning galra pt 2

( this will probably be in Lance's pov and my writing style may be different because I've been learning how to set up stories and other thing. There may be some pov changes but I hope that my writing has improved. I'm going to be trying to update but I may get a little behind on stuff but Im trying 😅😅 but anyways let get onto the story.)

Lance pov

I was woken up by Keith yelling quiznak in the bathroom but when I went in there he was purple and had CAT ears they were so cute I just had to pet them and now Keith is purring.
"Keith your so cute~" I said he just blushed. " Wait LANCE what do I tell the other w-well they hate me or k-kick me out of the castle" he said while tearing up.
" Keith it's okay just calm down it will be fine let's just wait for lunch okay kitty" I said making him blush.

( Just to let you know they sleep through breakfast and Lance will be calling Keith kitty when there alone together because no one knows that there together but pidge does but they don't know)

~~ time skip by my magical unicorn~~

Still Lance pov
It was lunch and me and Keith were heading to the kitchen/dinning room " Keith it going to be okay" I said holding his hand" I know Lance b-but I'm scared" wow I never thought Keith would be scared but I think it's cute and especially everyone is scared of something, I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and let go of his hand them we walk into the dining room " hey everyone" I said to only have everyone look at me and Keith but mostly Keith.
" Keith so your a galra" I heard allura say " y- yes I think so" he said " coran get a blood test on him and see how much galra he has in him" allura said " yes princess" coran" said while walking off.  I then see shiro walking up to Keith with a non read look the all of a sudden he hugged him with a smile " it's good to see you pidge said not to go in your room and then you weren't here for breakfast I was worried" shiro said. " Hi Lance and Keith there's some food goo at your sets" I looked over at hunk and smiled " thanks hunk" I looked at Keith and smiled " c'mon let's eat" I said and walked over to my set and sat down " hey pidge hru" I said looking at her " I'm good how are you" she said with a smile " I'm good but why are you smiling" I asked her she motion for me to come closer to her then she whispered in my ear " klance is forever but you should of locked the door" I staried at her then I realized what she meant and blushed " pidge don't tell anyone" I whispered to her " ok ok I won't" I smiled at her and I look over and see Keith walking over and he started to eat so I did to.

( I hope you like it so far by my magical unicorns)