the " secret" pt 2

Lance pov
Aww Keith looks so cute. Wait I wounder if he's okay from last night so I lean over to Keith and wisper to him saying " hey mullet um this might be awkward but are u okay from last night"

  Keith pov
I process what lance says and I wisper back saying " yeah but my head hurts um how are you"

   Lance pov
I Whisper " yeah um I think I have pain killers in my room I'll go get them" I say standing up but before I go I hear Keith say he wants to go to and I said yes.
So me and Keith Walk to my room.

    Shiro pov
" Is it me or was Lance and Keith actually talking to each other"

   Pidge pov
" Um nope they were actually whispering to each other and they went somewhere together. Let's go fallow them".

  Shiro pov
" I wanna say no but let's go hunk come with us"

    Hunk pov
" Umm sure"

Third pov
So all three of them went to go spy on Keith and lance to find out what going on between them. They see lance and Keith Walk into lance bedroom and the door wasn't closed so the three of them went to the side of the door and listen and watch them.

    Lance pov
" I'll go get the pain killers you can just sit on my bed" I go grab the pain killers out of my bathroom and go to Keith " here they are Keith" I hand Keith a pill

    Keith pov
"  Thank you lance" I take the pill and and swallow it. " So this will help my headache"

   Lance pov
" Yeah you'll have to wait a little for it to kick in" I said sitting down beside Keith.

  Pidge pov
" Oh my gosh there being so nice to each other"( in Head) at least I know why they are nice to each other.

   Lance pov
" So do you want to go back to the lounge to wait for dinner"

   Keith pov
" Nah let's wait in here till dinner" I lean over kiss lance.

   Lance pov
I smile and pull away from the kiss " aww you caught me off guard no fair" I say then kiss Keith and push him down on the bed.

    Keith pov
" Mhh" I feel lance put his toung in my mouth and move it around. " L-lunce uh"

  Lance pov
I pull away from Keith and say " hm what do you want mullet and your already hard"

   Keith pov
" Shut up lance" I say blushing

  Lance pov
I smile and start kissing down Keith neck " I love you too" I say putting my hand in Keith shirt.

    Shiro pov
" Pidge let's get going now and leave them alone" shiro said a little loudly

   Third pov
Keith and lance hear what shiro say and look to the door way and see pidge hunk and shiro.

   Lance pov
" Ahhh"

  Keith pov
" Ahhh"

   Pidge pov
" Damn it shiro they heard you"

  Shiro pov
" Language pidge"

   Keith pov
" All three of you I HERE NOW" Keith said looking pissed.

    They three of them pov
" Okay"

   Lance pov
" What the QUIZNAK were you doing you three" I said looking at them and getting up from the bed.

    Pidge pov
" Umm nothing"

  Hunk pov
" Pidge and shiro wanted to see what you to were doing because you were acting wired"

Pidge pov
" HUNK"

   Keith pov
" Thank you hunk and hunk you don't tell anyone okay and you can go but you two" Keith says looking at shiro and pidge.

   Shiro pov
" What are you guys going to do to us"

    Lance pov
" Nothing but listen hear especially pidge do NOT tell anyone of what u seen and what you heard okay"

   Both of them
"OKAY"

  Keith pov
" Good now leave"

   Third pov
They both go back to the lounge and wait for dinner.

   After 30 min

  Hunk pov
" Dinner ready guys"

   Pidge pov
"Yes finally"

   Lance and Keith both Walk into the dining room and sit down.

  After dinner

Allura pov
" Paladins tomorrow we're are having a meeting with the blade of marmora"

  Coran pov
" So paladins off to bed now"

  All the paladins
" Okay"

    Allura pov
" Good night guys"

   Third pov
All the paladins go to sleep in there rooms.

        In the morning

    Third pov
Keith and lance were awake and it was pretty early so they were sitting we're there's a big window and you can see the stars  and we're the door is to come into the Castle.

    Keith pov
" Lance I love you"

   Lance pov
" I love you too" I lean over and kiss Keith.

Keith pov
I lean into lances kiss and I push him to the ground so we started to make out.

   Third pov
What Keith and lance didn't know was that the blade of marmora was walking through the door and they didn't know so they keep making out until they hear someone clear there throat so they looked up and see kolivan and two other of his people.

   Kolivan pov
" Um we're the princess" he said looking at the two paladins

   Keith pov
I get up off lance and sigh " fallow me lance do you want to come or stay here"

   Lance pov
" I'll come" I said getting up and walking beside him.

   Keith pov
"Okay oh and hello kolivan"

  Kolivan pov
" Hello red paladin and I see you and the blue paladin have a thing together"

   Keith and lance stop

  Lance pov
" Uh um Keith help me out" I said blushing

  Keith pov
" Yeah so what you got a problem with it" I said giving kolivan a death glare 

  Kolivan pov
" No not at all" he walked into the meeting place

  Allura pov
" Hello kolivan"

   Kolivan pov
" Hello princess"

Keith pov
"  hey Lance let's go get some breakfast"

   Lance pov
" Sure see ya guys"

   Third pov
Keith and lance walked out of the meeting place and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast so they got some breakfast and sat down and eat there breakfast.

    Keith pov
" That was really awkward" I said looking at lance

   Lance pov
" Yeah but we haven't finished" I said kissing him

   Keith pov
I pull away " let's go to my room so we don't get disturb"

   Lance pov
" Okay" I pick up Keith and take him to his room and get on top of him and start kissing him.

  Keith pov
I run my hands up Lance's shirt and then I put my hand down the front of Lance's pants and rub his cock.

   Lance pov
" Uh hey I'm supposed to do that to you"  so I unbutton Keith pants and take them off of him and I rub his cock then lick my fingers and put one in

  Keith pov
" Uh uh "

  Lance pov
Once I'm done with that I put my cock in Keith and trust.

   ( So after that you guys can imagine what happened because i don't want to write that part)

      Third pov
After Keith and lance was done they fell asleep cuddling.