the " secret"

Let's refresh what happened in the last chapter.

  Flash back

Keith and lance had sex and then they fell asleep and then pidge walked in to check on Keith but she found Keith and lance asleep together.

End of flash back

    Pidge pov
' aww Keith and lance are so cute I want to keep this a secret until they come clean' I walk into the lounge smiling and sit beside hunk.

    Hunk pov
" Pidge your smiling what happened" I said a little worried because who knows what pidge did.

    Pidge pov
" I did nothing and is it wrong for me to smile"

  Hunk pov
" Okay anyways what do u think I should make for dinner"

   Shiro pov
" Oh you should fix curry Keith loves curry and he can eat it with chopsticks"

   Hunk pov
" Sounds like a plan I'll go start on it now"

     After a hr

     Lance pov
I woke up in Keith room and I remember what happened then I blush and kissed the top of his head. " Good morning mullet"
I get up and go get some of my clothes and put them on and go into the lounge. " Hey everyone"

    Shiro pov
" Hey lance "

   Pidge pov
" Hi"

   Hunk pov
" Hey buddy"

  Lance pov
I go sit on the other empty chouch and wait for dinner. Then I hear the door open and see Keith.

    Keith pov
Ugh my head hurt I mumble walking into the lounge and see lance and blush. " Yo" I say sitting on the couch lance is on but I little far away.

  ( Sorry that this chapter is so short)