chapter 10

Here is a new year update for all of my lovely people who read my story. It's short but I wanted to put something up today.

Lauren POV
We entered the school building and immediately all eyes were on us. Uhhh I hate this. " It's alright" I soflty said to Camila as her grip on my sweater only seemed to tighten. I quicken my pace and walked into her classroom and made sure she was comfortable " I got to go now okay. My class is about to start. But come into the hallway when your class is over I will see you soon love " with a last squeeze of her hand I let go and made my way into my class.

Camila pov
I thought I could be fine without Lauren after meeting her in the morning. But I was wrong. There was this constant feeling of wanting to be held by her inside my heart that I just could not ignore. Checking my watched for maybe the 100th time in the past half an hour I see that only 10 minutes are left. 10 minutes till I can meet my Lolo. Yesterday night was the first night in a long time that I slipped completely into my little space and I just couldn't wait for it to happen anymore. My little side had been coped up for sooooo long. I jump up from my seat hearing the bell ring and I stand in the hallway beside my class just like Lolo had asked me to do. Some girls came over to me, but I just looked down and hope that they would leave me. " What were you doing with Lauren ? " One of girls asked me " she.. she um came to drop me " I quietly mumble to her. " Came to drop you why would Lauren hang out with a worthless girl like you ? " They said to me and laughed loudly. I dont like this. I want Lolo ! Just as one of the other girls was about to pass out yet another comment about me i clenches my eyes shut. But I felt someone stand in front of me and all of the girls voices stopped. I held on to the person's shirt tightly and gripped on to it. Then all of the girls went away. I opened my eyes to see lolo's friend Dineh... Was it it's was DJ maybe. " Hey Camila right. You okay ? " She asked me as I released my grip from her I gave her a small nod and let go of her clothes. " Th..thank you " I quietly said to her and I saw Lauren running over to us from the end of the hallway. " What happened? are you okay? Did you get hurt ? " Lauren askes me all in one breath and before I could say anything I heard DJ answer " Laur chill she is not hurt.  Some girls were just giving her a bit problem. But I took care of it. " I gave a small nod as a agreement and hugged my Lolo tight " scary " was the only word I mumbled into her ear. " Shhhh baby I know, mama knows love. "

Sorry for the short update.
Please vote
Alex