chapter 14

Lauren pov
It's been 30 minutes since Camila has been napping and I heard a little knock on my door and and my little sister Taylor enters the room. " Hey, how was school ? " I ask her moving to sit up a little so we could talk better. " It was ok..... " Well something is off with her. " Come up Tay " I said Softly patting the space beside me. I had a decent size bed. Not a king size but big enough for 3 people to sleep comfortably. She tried to climb up on it. But failed. My bed was alt least 3 feet above the ground. I know it's quite much, but I like the fact that my feet are not touching the ground and also the fact I can store things inside my bed. " You are sooo short " I teased her and lifted her onto my side. Ok, something is seriously wrong. I just teased her and well she is 6 and she is not answering back or getting mad at me. I heard her sniffle a little and I saw her wipe her nose with her hand. " Hey hey, what's the matter ? Did someone do something? " I am sure this is not about my teasing. Something else is wrong. " I-i won't be seeing you for 3 months.... " Oh mom told her how long they will be gone. " I know Tay but you can Skype me and we can even do facetime" I tried to explain to her. " Bu-but it won't be the same.. we won't be able to sleep or cuddle together..... " My poor baby girl I will really miss her too. " Then I will make sure to give you plenty when you come back ok " I said softly. " Come here love. Won't I get a hug ? " I asked I knew she wanted that more than I did. She got up on the bed and lunged herself into me hugging me by my neck and sitting down on my lap. " You will be fine love. Plus you have mom with you. You will have a lot of fun " I tried to get her excited. All I got was a little nod on my neck. I gently tired to move her off my lap. Camila was still sleeping peacefully throughout This and I slowly wiped her face. Well now starts the explanation part to mom and Tay.

Short update but I wanted to put something up.
Thank you for all the support and love I really appreciate it.
I am fine now not ok but I am fine.

Love Alex