chapter - 17

Lauren pov
Well so far the evening has been going good. Taylor and Camila have been having a blast playing with each other and giggling at almost everything. But right now it's getting late and it's almost time for dinner and I don't know if Camila wants to go home or stay here in my house. " Camila come here for a sec " I softly call out to her from the ground where she was sitting and playing with Taylor. I see Taylor pout in the background clearly not happy that I had taken her friend away. " Do you wanna stay here or go to your house for tonight ?" I asked her pulling her gently by her hand and making her sit beside me. " Umm would it be fine. Is it okay if I stay here ?" She asked me quietly. Her voice was just a mere whisper I could tell that the question made her feel bad that she wanted me and she was afraid I would say no. " Of course I would love for you to stay love, do you wanna go and change ?" I asked her i was more concerned about her other problem. And I would love nothing more than her to sleep with me and stay the night. I wanted her to go and change her clothes, and at least wear a pull up I was certain that explaining to my mom why Camila wet the bed and is now crying like a toddler won't be a very nice discussion and neither will she find it nice. " Why don't you go to your house and change into some comfy clothes and come ?, Dinner should be ready by the time you come love " I softly said to her hoping that she would get the hint and go and change her clothes. " Come on Tay you should change too " I said to her making her look up from her little playing spot. " Lo I am playing " she wines. Great so it's gonna be a difficult night " change and then you can play again " I tried again only to be ignored. " Do you want me to call mom ? " I asked, well that is one trick that always seems to work. " No... " She mumbles quietly and follows me into her room, allowing me to change her clothes and put a pull up on to her hips without much of a trouble. By the time me and Taylor came down we saw Camila sitting down on the table already waiting for us. She was wearing a long sleeve night suit with printed pants. She definitely looked cute. I have to admit my baby girl is very cute. " What's for dinner ? " I ask my mom " chicken " she replied to me, yummm that's good. Soon food was served and both Taylor and Camila dug into it as soon as possible. They both are adorable.

Sorry for not updating recently. Had a lot going on with studies and personal life. For those of you who are still reading this book. Thank you very much it means a lot to me that people actually like what I write and are reading it.
Please leave your views and vote.
Alex