chapter 12

Camila pov
Mommy I only wanted my mommy those girls were meanie they bad. " Mama " I wine as I cuddle into her chest even more. " Yeah baby mama is here I am right here " I sniffled a little and held on to mama tightly I don't wanna let go. My mama is all I want. Mama always protects me " you alright my love ? Want to go home ? " I shook my head. I will be all alone at home with no one. I.. I don't wanna be alone I don't think I will be able to " no no baby my home. Mama's home " I nodded my head and held on to mama tightly " baby you need to let go of me to take us " I whimpered a bit and shook my head. I wanted to be in Mama's arms no where else " just till we reach home okay. Then mama will give you lots and lots of cuddles " I gave a tiny nod in response " f..flames too ?" I asked my voice hoarse and low cause of the crying. " Of course baby how can I forget him! " Ma-lolo said to me. I have to be big till we get home. " Just a little longer my princess only till we get home okay " she softly said to me stroking my cheek. We walked towards her house together and I slowly walked along with Lolo beside me, I really didn't feel like talking at the moment and I was happy mama was not talk to me when I didn't want to   " you alright my love ? " Mama asked me it was just the two of us DJ had left to go to class and mama took a slip from the reception to let us go home. Ms. Ally the reception person gladly gave us the slip after she saw me shaking. " Yes mama " I said to her soflty and mama looked at me for a moment and then started walking again, I could see mama looking at me from time to time trying to figure out if I was fine or not. I was okay not fine but okay. The girls just scared me a lot I can't even began to think what would have happened to me if DJ had not showed up and saved me from those people.  We finally made home. I mean mama's home and we both waled towards the main entrance I held her hand as we walked in a lot of things were still going inside my head. and we were greeted with her mom standing at the front door. I don't know what was the situation between both of them and if she did know about me or not. " Let's go in " I heard mama soflty whisper into my ear and place her hand on my back gently pushing me into the house.  I took off my shoes at the front doors along with mama and we both went to the stairs towards mama's room I am guessing.

Please vote and comment your views.

Alex