chapter 15

Camila pov
I was awake for a little while now. I heard the conversation between Lauren and her sister. So she lives alone too hmm. I got around to get comfortable and tired to get of to sleep again. I felt a small body laying down and shuffle close to me. Then I heard Lauren whisper to Taylor " don't wake her up Tay. She is tired. " So it's her little sister next to me " I won't Laur. " With that I felt a small body cuddle up to me and hold on to the edge of the blanket and I fell asleep again.

Lauren pov
It's been 15 minutes since Taylor fell asleep. I got up after making sure that both of them were comfortable and covered up with the blanket and I went down. I guess it's time to explain to mom.
I entered the kitchen to see her typing something on her laptop. Well she is going back to work again. " Hey mom... " I trail of not really sure how to explain. " Oh hello to you too. " I sit down beside her and just stare at my lap. " Who is she " my mom asks. " Umm she is Camila and she goes to my school and well she got beat up today and I decided to get her home. She doesn't really have much friends ". Mom thinks for a minute and then says. " That's alright. But why get her to our house. Why not hers ?" She asks. I sigh deeply and reply " she lives 3 houses down and her parents are never home. So I got her here... " Suddenly not so sure about it.  My mom doesn't know that I am a Dom and if I do something weird. There will be a lot more of questions. " Fine. As long as you don't get it trouble with her parents " I nod fast and got up. I hate to admit how much my mom intimidates me.
I slowly enter my room and see Taylor and Camila snuggled into each other. Well at least they decided to share blankets.

Ok so in the next chapter. Lauren and Camila will be home alone and things will start to progress.... I just wanted to give a explanation about Camila and her family. 

Thank you for all the support and love. 

Alex