Chapter Seventeen- Blowing Raspberries

All your messages and comments are always so beautiful and @Vixen_Secrets_ story made me really emotional. 💛

Thank you for the amazing support that my books have received; those of you that I have interacted with seem really kind and cool☺️

I'm going to go cry in a corner now,

Hope you enjoy this chapter,
El x

[...]

Will's PoV

Will's PoV

I giggle into the soft expanse of my pillow, playfully prodding at Freddie's hands. He squeezes my waist even harder, nuzzling his nose into my neck and blowing a giant raspberry on the skin.

"Freddie!" I complain loudly, acting as if the simple movement didn't fill me with intense joy.

"I loooove you" He coos, repeatedly kissing my face.

I snicker, crawling away towards the top of my bed; he pouts.

"Say you love me!", a fake frown is placed on his tanned face.

I roll my eyes, poking at his puffy cheeks and chuckling when he pouts even more, "I love you I guess"

"I knew it!"

Tackling me lightly, he blows an even bigger raspberry directly on my sensitive ear, earning himself a high pitched squeal. I'm flipped around and forced to cuddle into his toned chest in one, swift motion.

I pant slightly, the quick movement leaving me disoriented; my head pounding from the exertion. Freddie's beam quickly morphs into a concerned frown, the skin between his thick eyebrows creasing.

"Are you okay Will?"

I nod my head, but doing so only makes me dizzier. I raise my shaking hands to my mouth, covering it slightly to avoid throwing up.

The mood has gone from happy to agitated in only a few seconds.

Freddie fearfully calls for my mum, running his warm hand up and down my back- trying to provide some sort of comfort.