Chapter Seven

Ellesmere's POV

I picked up the chair Anne had been sitting on, placed it properly near the table, put my mask on then sat down comfortably with my legs crossed.

The right sleeve of my black top had obtained several scratches on it, my hair was ruffled and my knee high boots had two openings at each foot -one at the heel, the other at my shin. Only my jeans looked okay even though it was covered with dust.

I was a glorious bundle of super villain mess.

I snapped my fingers and the lights came back on and so did surveillance -which i had fried earlier on to bust in.

The doors flew open and four familiar action figures hurriedly walked in - Captain America, Black Widow, Scarlett Witch and Director Fury. They halted immediately they saw me.

Wanda lit up her fingers with her powers, Captain took out his shield and Widow cocked her gun pointing it straight at me.

I swooped my hands up in surrender. Then smiled stupidly.

"What the hell is going on here? " Fury asked looking a bit baffled.

I dropped my hands. "I'm turning myself in Plankton, isn't that what you wanted all along?."

Each super hero looked at one another's face then at me.

"Prove it. "Widow said in her usual cold tone.

"Excuse me? Prove what?." I asked raising my brows but i didn't think they knew that cause of my mask.

"That this isn't some kind of trick or trap. Take off the mask, stand up, turn around with your hands up." Widow said walking step by step towards me.

"Oooh, you're FBI now. I didn't know that  but congratulations anyway. Hey Plankton, I think you lost a good agent there. Listen, i can turn around pretty easy and stand up but its a no-no on taking off the mask, it stays on. Now let's be clear, if you try to touch it, i'll grill your brains and serve it to Agent Barton." I said then stood up and turned around raising my hands up.

The next minute, I was being handcuffed but they weren't metal cuffs, they were rubber.

"Seriously?" I asked Fury with a smirk as a ton of S.H.I.E.L.D soldiers led me out of the room, presumably to my new room - Jail!.

Sarcastic Yippee!

"You're turning yourself in, right?. So you must cooperate with whatever decisions we make." Fury said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever!" I called after him as he walked out of the room with the Captain of Spandex, Natalia Romanova, Red obsessions and many more minions.

I was taken to a very wide room. It was empty and the walls were glass. I could see into a lab, i think it was Dr Banner's. Geek!

The soldier pushed a button outside the door, suddenly the glassy wall was covered with something like a large rubber sheet.

"C'mon, i loved the view!" I complained as the soldier shut the door but i noticed that he didn't leave.

Great! 

I had a bodyguard now and i was gonna do what i loved most - making sure he hated that. Naughty smile activated!!

I sat at the end of the room with my legs crossed and my new cuff toys itched badly. Great way to start jail life Elles, thumbs up on that one!!

This is gonna be boring . I thought.

"Hey what's your name, soldier?" I called out.

No reply.

"What day is it? Can we go out? It's getting kinda boring in here being all alone and stuff."

No reply.

I looked around, it was darker in the room than i thought. I began to play with a spark on my finger. It lit up the room a bit.

"Hey, i think i'll call you Grumpy. So, Yo Grumpy, can I get some lights in here? I can't even see my shadow!".

No reply.

"shut up and be still in there! " The man yelled back all of a sudden.

I smiled. He was getting pissed.

"But I can't be still. It's no fun at all!" I said faking a sad voice.

"Do you know Ju-Jitsu? Karate? Kung Fu? How do you guys even fight the bad guys here?. You take out a sling and shoot them in the eye with candy or something chewy?. Your guns are old fashioned, you need new weapons!!"

"You shut up in there or i'll be forced to taser you!" The poor man said in an angry tone.

"Grumpy, you sounded like the Hulk just then. Are you related? Can you turn green or pink even? It'll be so cool but i don't think the Avengers are okay with pink. Don't you think? Cause if they were then Wanda's outfit would definitely be pink."

"Wonder where Fury got this one from." I heard him murmur.

                                ***********

Hi readers, hope you're having fun reading this book, remember to vote as you read.

Also drop your comments on your favorite characters and what you think about them.

Lots of love.... 😍😍xoxo

DuchessRI