Chapter Eight

Fury's POV

Storm had freed the girl we held captive and turned herself in. I knew something was afoot, she wouldn't have done that for no reason. I gathered the Avengers to have a little chat.

"WHAT? You want to move her to the Avengers Tower?" Wanda asked with wide eyes.

"Fury, that's dangerous. This is 'Storm'. What makes you think where she is right now isn't good enough for her?" Steve said looking around the room for supporters.

"Are you scared she'll kick your righteous ass. . . Again ?" Tony chimed in. "C'mon, Spangles, she's just a child!."

"And Thor's just a man!" Steve replied making a reference and that silenced Tony, but not for long.

"At the Tower, we can keep a close eye on her " Barton said.

"Yes, seeing as Nick's eye isn't doing such a great job." Tony spoke again. I had no time to banter with Tony.

"I need you to watch her closely. She's up to something. With all of you watching her, she won't be able to make a move. She'll be forced to stay put. She turned herself in, there are certainly strings attached." I explained pacing slowly.

"But we know nothing about this woman. Look what happened to Captain and Wanda and Vision. Keeping her under our watch might be a good idea but what if that is what she wants to reel us in?" Thor said with a serious face.

"We might be taking a huge risk keeping her with us." Vision said.

"I thought being a good hero is about taking risks everyday." Dr Banner said in his calm tone.

"And who taught you that? Is it your ugly, green rage monster?" Tony asked throwing a blueberry in his mouth.

"Stark!!" Thor warned.

"Nah, Thor, let him be! "Dr Banner said taking off his glasses to wipe them.

"You heard him Point Break!" Tony said winking at Thor who growled quietly making Tony smirk.

"what, now you've taken over the monster con?"

"Do we all agree to taking her to the Tower?" I asked tired of the drama.

"Some of us don't. " Wanda said crossing her arms.

"Fine, we'll take her. " Steve said standing up.

"I agree. "Widow said too. Soon, everyone in the room agreed to the decision.

"Captain, you notice anything funny about her, do not hesitate to take action." I whispered to Steve as everyone exited the room.

"We won't." Widow answered from behind us making us turn.

"She won't try anything at all. I'll make sure of that." She added then walked away.

Steve, Barton, Banner and i made our way to Storm's containment. Whatever it was she was trying to do under our noses, we'll be all eyes and ears and fists for it.

We came towards the room just in time to hear her yelling at Agent Neal for a hairbrush.

Edited