who's to blame

"Mom was it you?"

Serenity stands up, hands on hips and her eyes bore into her daughters. "Me? What? I would never do that-"

"Who the hell was it then? Where have they gone?" Ceyla stands up too, the built up frustration becomes too overwhelming as she lets out a groan. The thought of not knowing where the letters have gone, if they've been sent or if they're still lost is irritating her.

"Maybe they're still in your room and you can't find them-"

"Oh my god." Ceyla mumbles under her breath before looking up at her mother. She points a wavering finger and a look of realisation appears on her face- contrasting with emotions, ranging from melancholy to shock. "It's her. I'm going to smash her face mom! I swear to-"

Serenity, a struggling mother... which is a role that will always be a part of her life, immediately rushes after Ceyla who's running up the stairs, not listening to her shouts. "It's not your sister! Don't be stupid honey, get back here."

Sarah, Serenity's second daughter is stood in her tidy bedroom, oblivious to the world around her as she continues to fold her clothes on top of her bed. Serenity feels bad when she fails to steer Ceyla away because she attacks her younger sister, climbing on top of her.

The two start to fight and Serenity's shouts and weak hands fail at trying to break up the useless argument. She feels the familiar presence of Jungkook behind her as they watch the scene unfold. "What are we going to do now?" He asks.

Serenity sighs because this... she was not mentally ready for.

"Hey you idiots! Stop fighting." Serenity shouts and once again, it doesn't make a difference to the girls as they continue to scream at each other. Why are girls more difficult to handle?

"Okay, i'm going in, wish me luck." Jungkook kisses the side of his wife's head before jumping into the war zone.