serenity to reader

i've written a lot of letters.

Received and read many.

But it's time to write my final letter which is to you guys.

Yes i'm just a female, main character in another book that was involved with seven guys... i don't exist but tell me,
did you feel what i felt in every chapter?
Did you feel connected to me?
Did you care for me?

We all care for made up characters in books, ones that we wish we were friends with and ones we wish we were. That's the impact books have on people, the characters, the stories, everything.

i hope my story has helped you indirectly, taught you things no one else has like, the message of self love, the grand masks people use to hide their genuine feelings, shallow goodbyes, and i hope it stays with you for a long time.

i may just be a figurative presence but i hope i can be here in a way?

i hope that not just my character but also the others have taught you things and made you feel welcome. Jimin's courage, Namjoon's acceptance, Jungkook's dedication, Hoseok's carefulness, Yoongi's loyalty, Taehyung's companionship and Jin's commitment.

Without you guys,
my story wouldn't be here.

So thank you for supporting both books, my graceful yet cruel story.

It started with me writing love letters for my own closure and relief and lead to meeting people from the past, making new, fantastic memories and growing.

Don't forget to tell the ones you love them before it's too late. He kind even when you're tired. Communicate, put your phone down. Listen to people. Two to the moon and stars. Stick up for what you believe in. Don't always listen to your heart. Sometimes you're all you need.

Can i ask you for a favour reader?
Write a letter to your future self.
And share it in the comments only if you feel comfortable doing so.

i love you.

Be patient with yourself... hang in there!
Take one day at a time and focus on the present. You're here, you've come so far and i am so proud of you. You got through everything you didn't think you would.

Be softer to yourself because you're a living person, a hopeful memory, a warm home and i'm pretty sure you make the author of this book very happy.

Best wishes, i'll miss you.

Serenity