Chapter 21

You are my today and all of my tomorrows- Leo Christopher.

Katy's POV.

"You make such a beautiful bride." Ethan's mother Eloise commented as we both stood looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Thank you." I sincerely replied to her, "For everything."

"Your mother would have been very proud of you today." Eloise went on as she adjusted my veil.

"Oh how lovely!" Evelyn exclaimed as she, along with the three other bridesmaids entered the room.

"You all look very beautiful." I said to them meaning every word as they looked gorgeous in their coral colored dresses that flowed beautifully with each step they took.

"Ethan is surely going to need a medic nearby when he sees you walking down that aisle." Isabella said to me as my cheeks heated.

"Your dress is stunning." Andrea commented as she slipped my feet into my very first pair of Jimmy Choos bridal flats, a gift from her.

"I shouldn't boast." Camilla said, "But as beautiful and elegant as my decorations look, they hold nothing on you."

Glancing at my reflection once more I realized that they were right. I did look beautiful. And for the first time ever, I felt beautiful. My dress made of lace at the top joined by a high waist full skirt that flowed easily with a razor back completed with tiny buttons from my mid back to my neck made me look simple yet elegant. My black hair was curled to perfection then clipped into a messy bun with strands of curls delicately held loosely around my face. With my natural pregnancy glow and happiness my makeup added to the allure with a light pink gloss and artfully designed eyes which enhanced the grey color. My veil was intricately designed around the edges with a similar lace pattern to the bodice as the long material was spread out around me.

"You appear to be missing one last thing my dear." Ethan's grandmother said walking into the room.

Confused we all looked at the other as she and Eloise shared a knowing smile. Opening a velvet box revealed a pair of stunning diamond earrings a gasp got stuck in my throat as I gazed at them.

"It's a family heirloom." She explained, "My mother-in-law gave them to me in 1953."

"On my wedding day it was given to me." Eloise put in smiling fondly, "And now we pass it on to you."

As she put the earrings onto me she went on, "And one day you may give it to your son's bride."

"You think it's a boy?" Evelyn asked.

"A mother knows." Eloise replied winking conspiratorially at me.

Not very long after, the wedding procession began. I took no notice of anything else as my eyes instantly connected with Ethan's. They shone with endless depths of love and happiness in that moment I was guaranteed that life could not have been better. In my short life so far I believed that I had been through it all. Now was my time for true happiness and it all lied within the man standing gazing lovingly at me at the end of the aisle.

"You look like a dream." He whispered to me taking both my shaking hands into his.

"You look very handsome." I told him shyly when I definitely wanted to say more. He wore a pair of pale grey slacks with a matching waistcoat and on the inside a cloud white shirt. As always he was groomed to perfection. The groomsmen; Lucas, Dillon and Nico all wore the same matching pale grey slacks and white shirts but opted for suspenders instead.

The ceremony passed by with us gazing at the other completely lost in our little world filled with love until it was time to say our vows.

"Ethan. I have loved you from the very beginning and I will do so until eternity. You showed me true happiness and love and care. You gave me a family and for that I would forever be grateful. I love you for who you are within. Every moment I spent with you thus far had been very special and I look forward to this new chapter ahead. I promise to love you faithfully and unconditionally through sickness and in health, for richer or poorer and until death do us part. It was always you. It would forever be you, in this life and my next Ethan James Hart."