Chapter 24

She dreamed improbable dreams. Followed her heart & created her own little fairytale- The Land of Lavish.

Katy's POV.

A few months later...

 My eyes flew open as my third contraction brutally hit me. Pain like nothing I ever knew clenched my stomach as I tried my best to slowly breathe through it as was told. My back ached uncontrollably as the tightness banding around my waist increased momentum to a cruel ache I could have hardly bare.

"Bloody hell!" I screamed into the silent night as Ethan practically levitated of the bed.

"Oh God!" He exclaimed switching on the lights as he pulled back the covers.

"It's alright." I said to him through gritted teeth as he looked at me bewildered for a moment before racing into action like a mad man on a mission, "It's not that bad." I groaned out telling myself only positives.

Plopping my head onto extra pillows, he multitasked contacting an ambulance all the while grabbing my packed hospital bag as well as the baby's. Returning to my side, he quelled my nerves and offered the calming aura that I was in desperate need of. Never once letting go of my hand, he stayed with me through it all. Stroking my damp hair, massaging my aching back and soothingly rubbing my huge stomach as our baby kicked about nonstop more than ready to make its way into the world.

"Are you sure you don't want an epidural?" He asked softly once again after a bout of quicker contractions hit that rendered me into complete exhaustion.

Teary eyed I nodded at him, emotions haywire as the baby kicked once again, "I think we may have a footballer on our hands." I joked to him as he grinned pecking my rounded stomach.

"I have to admit I'm going to miss this." He murmured placing another lingering kiss to my belly as the baby continued to kick about.

"Me too." I murmured caressing the huge bump.

Hours later at exactly 6:05 a.m. our beautiful baby boy was born, perfectly healthy and just...incredibly perfect in every which way. Staring down at the sleeping newborn in my arms, Ethan and I looked on with twin adoration falling head over heels in love at the very first sight of him as he was placed into my arms. Barely an hour old, yet he had that uncanny resemblance to his father as his prominent features stood out. Brown little tucks of his brandy colored hair showed from under his blue cap as his pink mouth fixated in a little pout. His tired eyes opened for a brief second glimpsing his honey colored eyes before they immediately shut again with lashes resting against his soft red cheeks. Emotions burst in my chest as he made a soft sound snuggling his little head closer to me.

"He's everything." Ethan whispered against my neck placing a kiss as he stroked his son's cheeks.

"He is." I whispered back looking down with a depth of love I never knew existed searing through me, "He still doesn't have a name though."

"How about Theo?" Ethan asked gazing adoringly at his son, "After your mother Thea?"

Tilting my head, a stray tear escaped as I looked at my husband.

"I love you."

"I love you too sweet." He said embracing me, "And I can't thank you enough for today."

Everyday Ethan had given me a reason to continuously fall in love with him. With no words, tears continued leaking from my eyes as memories of my mother clouded my mind all the while Ethan comforted me.

"I miss her so much today." I told him sniffing as the baby stirred in my arms.

"I know you do." He whispered in a strained voice, "But she's up there looking down at you and her new grandson."

"She would have really liked you." I told him as he placed a kiss into my hair.

"That means a lot to hear you say that." He said tilting my chin and placing a tender kiss to my swollen mouth as the door of my hospital room opened.

"I'm taking the sense of affection means the green light signal to start production of the second baby." Dillon stated entering the room along with Nico, Evelyn and Lucas who were all filled with flowers, teddy bears and balloons as I tiredly laughed at his statement.

"I believe this is the only baby to ever have one godmother and three godfathers." Nico said as they looked down at my peacefully asleep son.

"He hasn't been two hours into the world yet he's already lucky." Ethan said as he got up from the bed gently taking the sleeping baby into his arms.

"You already look like such a natural." Lucas said as he shared a smile with Evelyn.

Placing the baby into Evelyn's arms, a tear streamed down her face as she kissed his forehead, "I know we have said this a thousand times since we came in but congratulations again, he's the most beautiful baby I have ever seen."

"What's his name?" Lucas questioned as he looked on at Evelyn with evident love in his eyes as she held the baby placing a finger onto his soft skin.

Handing him over to Ethan who nuzzled his soft face he formally introduced our little bundle of joy, "This is Theo James Hart."

"In Greek his name means Gift of God." Nico said as he looked down at the sleeping newborn.

"Since Zeus here is the name translator it's safe to say fatherhood comes knocking at your door next to provide us with a little Hercules." Dillon as always said humoring the room.

"Luke is in the committed relationship." Nico stated as they teased each other, "Or is the Italian vine below your waist experiencing default."

"That's my sister!" Ethan said suddenly looking ill as he glared at friends who coughed loudly to hide their extreme laughter.

"You lot are ridiculous." Evelyn scolded as ever the mother hen of the group immediately quieting them, "Let's enjoy our new addition. He really is a gift to us all."

"He is the most precious gift I have ever gotten." I said to them as I looked on at my husband gently rocking our baby in his strong arms.

Soon after, we were joined by Ethan's parents and Evelyn's comical friends; Brandon, Jade, Charlotte and Elizabeth who officially made me apart of their group jokingly stating that I had to be arrested to become a full time member much to my husband's horror. As I looked around the room, filled with love and laughter, I knew that I was finally home. I had everything I had ever wanted and so much more all because of Ethan. In my heart I had the distinct feeling that it was my mother who had sent me to him all along. Glancing at me as he chatted with his friends and family, a sly wink was sent my way that made me giggled and caused my heart to flutter. Without a doubt I knew that if I had to face every hardship I experienced thus far, I would do it in a heartbeat once again as long as he would always be my end reward. He was my prince and we lived writing our own version of a little fairytale. As exhaustion overtook me in the crowded room, I shut my eyes for a brief moment thinking my happy ending would have never been possible without my billionaire's ultimatum.

A/N: Hello my loves! We have so much to celebrate.  Firstly we have crossed 1000 reads!!! All because of YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. Secondly, though it is bittersweet I am beyond proud to announce this is the final chapter of such a story that was a joy to write. I hope you fell in love with Ethan as much as I did but their journey doesn't stop here ;) 

For more on these intelligently hot billionaires and their leading ladies be sure to check out my other books available on my page. 'THE BILLIONAIRE'S MATCH'  'THE BILLIONAIRE'S ARRANGED WIFE' and 'THE BILLIONAIRE'S CHRISTMAS REVENGE' is just as delicious ;) I can promise you that. As always vote, comment and feel free to drop a message by.  And finally thank you from the bottom of my heart for the ongoing support and encouragement. It means the world to me <3

I love you all, see ya when that epilogue drops ;)

oxoxox...Allison :)