Epilogue

"I always knew I loved you. Right from the very start. I always did. And I always will."- adapted from THE BILLIONAIRE'S ARRANGED WIFE by Allison Seeram.

Ethan's POV.

A few years later...

 "Thank you daddy!" My son exclaimed as he jumped into my arms.

Placing a kiss onto his soft cheek, I helped him onto his new bike as he carefully rode around the yard. He thanked me when in fact I should have been the one thanking him. As I watched him grow throughout the years, it was like staring into the mirror. Every day I became a better man for him. Hearing him say 'I want to be just like you daddy' filled my heart with immense love. As I looked on at him ride around the yard on his new bike with his pink little mouth fixated in frustration as he tried going faster but the training wheels to the back halted him, a deep sense of contentment and an outburst of pride filled me.

My boy.

My son. 

A picture of Ethan and Theo

"I told you we should not have given it to him now." My wife said coming to stand beside me as we looked on in twin adoration as Theo continued strolling around happily.

Placing a lingering kiss against her peachy mouth, I huskily apologized as I looked at her beautiful face, "I am sorry sweet but he asked for his present and I just had to give it to him."

Sighing, a smile kissed her loving mouth as we watched our son ride about.

"How are you feeling today?" I asked caressing her rounded taunt stomach as I pulled her soft body closer against me as always, desperate for the feel of her.

Just as she was about to respond a crash was heard followed by the wails of my son. My heart leapt into my throat as I pounced into action. Picking the bike of his little body, I raised him into my arms as his tear stained face soaked through my shirt. Swallowing the lump past my throat, I soothingly rubbed his back as his cries carried out aching my heart.

"Why is the birthday boy in tears?" Evelyn questioned frowning as she came hand in hand with Lucas who was holding onto their daughter Emma as her red little mouth wobbled in distress from seeing Theo crying.

"He fell of his bike." Katy answered in reply as she stroked his back soothingly instantly calming him down as his tears subsided.

Burying his saddened face into my neck, he tightened his hold around me as he peeked through looking at our oncoming guest. Walking across the paved yard, Nico and Athena made their way over with the twins joining Evelyn and Lucas.

"Do you want to play with all your new toys?" I gently murmured encouragingly to him in desperation to hear his laughter as his sniffles slowly decreased.

Puffy red eyes immediately looked at me as a smile made its way onto his face easing the anxiety in my heart. Wiping his tear stains away with my thumbs before setting him down, he ran to Emma taking her chubby little hands in his as the twins followed and lead them into his play park we had built last summer.

"Where is the birthday boy?" Dillon asked joining the crowd along with a huge present in hand as Geneviève came forward strolling their newborn daughter as she slept soundly swaddled in her blanket.

As the party went underway, with the screaming toddlers shouting in glee and the sleeping baby, I grabbed onto my wife's hands placing a kiss onto her neck as we looked around at everyone. A kind of peace I never knew settled within me. I felt like I had accomplished something greater than wealth. I had a family. A family whom I loved very much and would easily do anything for. I had the most supportive friends who were my brothers and the love of my parents who spoilt my son to pieces. My sister continued calling me 'Etty' which ruefully my son had picked up at times but I had to admit that it was growing on me. Placing a protective hand on my glowing wife's baby bump, I felt our second child as he playfully kicked about. Looking on at my son, I saw his attention was easily taken up by Nico's daughter. Many days we spent discussing about our distant future as in-laws. He did warn me though that if Theo was anything like we had been then I could forget about it but he had Katy as a mother who taught him values, humanity and humbleness. As much as he resembled me, he was his mother's son by nature and for that I could not have been happier. Holding on to Emma, Katy and I assisted them both as we cut his fourth birthday cake. I couldn't help but to think how quickly time had flown by. It felt as just yesterday Katy had told me that she was pregnant. Looking at her smiling face, I fell in love every time yet again harder and stronger than before. She had a hard beginning to life but I made it my duty to erase the painful memories and replace them with better ones. I would gladly accept any amount of children she was willing to give me that often times she joked that I was trying to form my own football team.

Later that night, after all the enthusiasm of the day, I tucked Theo into his bed before returning to our room.

"Is he asleep?" Katy asked opening her arms for me.

"Exhaustion finally caught up with him." I replied caressing her angelic face.

"I love you." She whispered. Her silver grey eyes shining brightly filled with love.

"I love you too." I told her huskily, "Always."

Pulling her seductivebody towards my mine, I showed her the very best way possible the extent of mylove for her. She was my everything. She was more to me than the air I breathed.  Without her I had nothing. I would have never had everything I could have possibly wanted if not for my ultimatum.

A/N: THE END! :( This has been one of my favorite stories to write and it has been the most amazing journey. I'm so thankful to everyone that has followed me along the way and those that continue with the outpouring support. 'THE BILLIONAIRE'S MATCH'  'THE BILLIONAIRE'S ARRANGED WIFE' and 'THE BILLIONAIRE'S CHRISTMAS REVENGE'  is up and running and awaiting on all of you who can't enough of these boys. Trust me their're worth the read ;).

I recently started a poetry blog on instagram (link available in my bio) so make my heart very happy and please check it out.

Thank you guys once again so much from the bottom of my heart. Till we meet in the next book...;)

Lucas, Nico and Dillon can't wait to meet you.

As always, vote, comment and drop a thought. I love hearing from you all

See you soon...

oxoxox...Allison :)