Le Teamwork

Loki's P.O.V.

"Does anyone know how to get to hell?" I asked, growing tired of following this Chuck Norris around in circles. "Alfalfa kept pointing to the floor so perhaps it's below us?" Thor suggested. "Do you suggest we break the floor?" Tori asked, earning a shrug from my brother. 

"No that will cause too much attention and Alfalfa will surely try to stop us. We must find a different way out perhaps they have an elevator?" I suggested. "Yes Loki, they have an elevator going to the one place we aren't allowed to go to." Tori said with sarcasm. 

"Ehem." Chuck Norris cleared his throat and earned our attention. We saw he had removed a panel from the wall that was made of clouds. "I believe I have found our way out." He said with a ghost mustached smile. 

My shoulders fell and I let a growl escape my throat. "Great job, son of Norris!!!" Thor cheered before giving him a ghost slap on the back. Thor and the mustached buffoon jumped out the hole in the wall while Tori and I shared a look. 

"I suppose we should join them." I said, looking out the hole in the wall. There was a swirling abyss of stars and constellations that resembled a tornado. "That doesn't look pleasant." Tori commented.

"Ladies first!" I said, gesturing out the hole in the wall. "Nice try." Tori said before twisting my arm and throwing me out the hole. I let out a frightened yell before taking the position of a flying squirrel to slow myself down. Not only were we falling but the intense winds were swirling us in a circular motion that was sickening. 

"Heads up." Tori's voice called before a heavy weight landed on my back. "Get off!" I said, rolling over so she was falling beside me. I looked beside my to see the man named Chuck Norris surfing on a comet as if he was born doing it.

"Hop on!" He called, extending his hand. Tori got on and I reluctantly followed. The mustached man surfed with ease and the out of nowhere ground became visible. "Hold on, this landing might be rough!" He yelled, surfing around Thor and crashing into the dirt in an explosion of epic proportion. 

Thankfully I was a ghost and couldn't feel anything except other ghosts so I was fine. However I looked to the left to see my unconscious brother laying on the ground. "Thor!" I called, jumping away from Tori and Chuck. 

"Come on Thor, snap out of it." I scolded, slapping his face. That did nothing and before I knew it, Chuck had pushed me to the side. "Don't worry, in CPR class I brought the dummy back to life."

I rolled my eyes at his words. "Unfortunately Thor is a lice dummy, not a plastic one." I hissed, but only three pumps to the chest and Thor sprang to life. "What happened?" HE asked, out of breath. When he looked around he saw Chuck Norris beside him. "Son of Norris, you have saved my life and I am forever in your debt!"

"Oh dear Odin." I breathed pulling at my ghost face in annoyance. "How about we keep moving? Hell isn't getting any easier to find." Tori suggested. I nodded and looked around to see what was around us. "I suggest we get to the top of that mountain and scan our surroundings." Said I.

"Good idea, brother. We shall float up there together!" Thor said, getting on his feet, or ghost tail. "I'll come too." Chuck said before Tori caught him by the arm. "How about we let the brothers have a moment alone?" 

Chuck hesitated before something in his eyes closed. "Oh I think I know what's going on." He stopped to wink. "You want a moment alone with me." He said, closing his eyes and puckering his lips. Tori's eye narrowed into slits before she punched him in the face, punned him to the ground, and twisted his leg in a way it should not go. "I'm married." She seethed. 

"Would now be a good time to tell you that I once bowled a perfect game with a golf ball?" Chuck mumbled with his face smooshed into the dirt. That was the last thing I heard before Thor and I floated to the top of the mountain.