Le No Fun And Games

Loki's P.O.V.

In heaven there is always someone awake and making noise. Everyone has their own different sleep schedule but lucky for me, Alfalfa sleeps all day every day. I casually made my way through the crowd until I reached Alfalfa's throne. Unknown to most, Alfalfa had a room hidden behind his throne where he slept his years away. 

I went behind the throne, opened the hidden door and in floor, and floated down silently. I saw across the messy cloud room that the cloud being was fast asleep on his king sized bed. I saw only one door and figured it must have what I'm needing behind it. I went inside and locked the door from the inside just in case Alfalfa decided to wake up. 

It was a small room of clouds but there was a table in it with a giant book on it. A mischievous grin came to my lips and I sat down at the table. Opening the book, I skimmed the table of contents until I found what I needed. It was a chapter labeled 'Soul Killer'. I quickly flipped through the book until I found the desired page. 

Soul Killer. 
E X T R E M E  D A N G E R
This is a deadly beast that can only be created with the Devil's Spell. The Soul Killer feeds off of souls both good and bad. If a Soul Killer eats a soul there is NO way to bring it back, it will be completely dead and erased from existence. 
W A R N I N G 
Once a Soul Killer had been created there is no way to sto-

I closed the book after reading all I needed to know. I went back to the table of contents and looked under spells until I found the Devil's Spell. I recognized the writing as the Dark Elves first language. Thankfully I had studied this language back in Asgard and knew how to speak it. "Toate lumina va cădea, să regula de noapte, Feriți-vă de toate, pentru creatura este sigur, pentru a devora sufletul tău, nu va fi mai mult, totul va fi mort, de care sunt sigur că!"

As the last word left my mouth, a black spiral of smoke danced over the pages of the book. A low rubble shook the table and my ghost eyes filled with delight. The black smoke compacted into itself until a strange shape was starting to form. 

In one last rumble the creature was complete. It was a small mound of black fog that resembled a dog. It was no bigger than my fist and had two large fangs falling out of it's mouth. A small growl escaped it's tiny mouth and I felt my heart melt a little bit. 

It was adorable! So cute and evil, it was perfect. I created a cage with a swipe of my hand and then set off on my journey. 

__________

_____

After distracting the sand dragon I strolled into Hell with pure joy on my face. My plan was all set and this one was actually going to work. Crossing the lava bridge and strolling past all the cells, I caught the attention of a few different prisoners but I didn't mind. 

I walked past the food tables and stopped in Surtur's throne room. With my small Soul Killer in hand, I released the creature on Surtur. Before the fire mass spoke a word the black fog had consumed him in one big breath. I gave a whistle and the Soul Killer [That was double it's original size] followed me up the stairs. 

I saw Laufey going to open Sera's cell but before he could open the door I caught his attention. "Sick 'em." I instructed the Soul Killer. The monster growled with delight before inhaling my biological father. 

The creature grew again and was about the size of a medium sized dog. "Go have fun, you've done your job." I told him, pointing back down the stairs. The lips around it's large fangs were pulled into a smile before he dashed down the stairs. 

I opened Sera's cell and spread my arms open wide. "Your savior is here!" Sera's head popped up from her knees but her arms remained wrapped around herself. Her lips were blue and eyes confused but I helped her to her feet and pulled her out of the cell. "What are you doing?"

"I'm rescuing you." I said with a shrug. My wife's eyes filled with joy as she used her powers to warm herself up. "Did you figure out a real way or are you using your first plan again and result in failure."

My spirits fell at her words. "I found a real and valid way now come, this heat is really getting to me." I said, pulling her with me down the stairs. "Where's Surtur?" 

"I took care of him." I replied casually. Sera pulled me to a stop and looked at me with wide brown eyes. "You killed him?!"

"No, of course not. I promised you that I wouldn't kill anyone." I assured, rubbing my hand up and down her arm in a comforting way. Suddenly a large rumble broke through the ground and a blood chilling shriek was heard. Sera and I clung onto each other's forearms so that neither of us fell. 

"What did you do?" I only sent my wife a nervous smile. I kept her close as we made our way out of the throne room. When we reached the eating area, I saw the once dog sized Soul Killer towering high above us. Almost all of the prison cells were empty and only a few villains were hiding from the beast. 

The giant monster sucked up one last person and doubled in it's already massive size, breaking through the space separating the After-Life and the After-Death. "That's your solution?!!" Sera nearly screamed. I looked down at her with the most innocent smile I could find and shrugged. "Oops?"