Le Queen of Heaven & King of Hell

Sera's P.O.V.

Well this is awesome.

Life is awesome.

I am so freaking blessed.

I redesigned all of Heaven and Hell and everyone is happier than ever. [Instead of the clear blue, all souls are now clear white] Instead of the stupid cloud box, I expanded it into a large golden castle [Gold is the color of my powers I guess] and on the edges of the courtyard there are slides that take you to different parts of the universe. The souls really like exploring everything this wonderful expanse has to offer.

There are still restaurants and pampering places but instead of cloud people being the workers my little deer serve everyone. They love it too, always eager to frolic to someone's aid. I decorate what I can with white flowers, white is my accent color.

I reside up in a tower sort of place, high above everything else. All my furniture is white as is my bed. It's all very relaxing and beautiful. I have a hidden library but I don't go in there very often because I have everything memorized at this point.

I helped Loki redesign Hell to make it more like him. It's still a rocky cave but we cleared out all of the lava and replaced it with some kind of green acid. A few green flaming chandeliers hang from the ceiling to give everything light and I made sure he got rid of the spikes on the floor and got hard wood instead. It's bamboo so it's super flexible and it works with the heat fluctuations.

I still have a few more ideas that I would like to put into action but those can wait. Loki and I have a date today and I'm getting myself ready. I stood at my floor length mirror and adjusted the form fitting dress I was wearing while on of my little deer combed my long hair.

It was the same dress since day one but I never got sick of it, I really did like it. It was elegant and simple while still having character, kind of like me. A gentle knock on the door caused my fragile deer to jerk away from my hair.

"Come in." I called, tightening the top of my high ponytail. I saw Loki step in through the reflection. He had a genuine smile on his face as he closed the door behind him. My deer jumped behind me in fear at his presence. "It's just Loki." I said in a soft voice, stroking it neck.

"Hello love." He said in a voice like velvet. "Hello." I replied, leaning in and pecking his lips. "You're free to leave." I told the deer. It quickly jumped into the air and pranced out my balcony.

"They are a bit like reindeer." Loki commented, looking where the deer left from. "A little bit." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. I took a moment to just stare at his eyes, they were so mesmerizing. Each one had a green flame active inside burning at it's own pace. "I missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you too." He said as he pulled me into his chest. I quickly pulled away causing confusion to find his face. "Spikes." I said, pointing to the spikes adorning his long coat. He rolled his active green eyes and shrugged the coat off his shoulders. It crumpled in a pile on the floor and he pulled me into a big hug.

I chuckled as we began to sway side to side. "Careful, you're going to knock me over!" I warned, causing him to waddle us over to the bed. "What? I'm sorry I can't hear you because I'm falling." He said, pulling all of our weight towards the mattress.

I laughed as I landed on top of him and we bounced on the soft surface. "You bed is so much more comfortable than mine, that's not fair." He commented, looking at me like it was my fault. "Well I'm more than happy to share."

"I would very much like that." He said with a charming smile. I smiled down at him gently, wavy hair falling over my shoulders and onto his chest. "What is with this hair?" He asked, taking one hand off my back to hold up a strand of my long hair. I only shrugged. "I've tried cutting it but it just grows back."