Le Rescue-ish

Loki's P.O.V.

I bolted up off the inside of the sand dragon in a cold sweat. If I wasn't a ghost, my heart would be in a panic. I wiped my face with my hands before laying back down and forcing my eyes closed. I felt a hand land on my wrist and I looked to the side to see my brother giving me a warm smile. "Do not worry brother."

"Easy for you to say." I grumbled, flicking his hand off my wrist and rolling away from him. "I may not have a wife of my own but I do know that you married one of the fiercest women in the galaxy." Thor comforted. 

"Clearly you've never met my wife. She's not fierce, she's gentle." I fired back. "Perhaps I assumed you married one of the fiercest women in the galaxy... I honestly never thought you would settle, no woman would want murderous and evil person such as yourself. You truly are very twisted and hard on everyone around you. Why would a woman want a father figure like that-"

I cut off Thor's mindless rambling with a glare. "Are you trying to make me feel worse about myself?" My brother frowned. "Of course not, I just was trying to explain how amazing it is that you found a person who loves  you in spite of all that. She may not be the fiercest woman in the galaxy but she is the most loving." I smiled to myself as an image appeared in my mind. 

"She's probably made friends with everyone in there." I muttered. "So why are you worried?" Thor asked, earning a shrug from me. "She was never the same after she was forced to kill on Sakaar and I don't even want to imagine what she's turned into now... She was so peaceful and I'm terrified she's become something evil."

At this my brother rolled me over so that I was facing him. "A person that is like what you just described could not possibly become something evil. Besides, if she has we have all of eternity to help her go back to normal." I nodded, he was right. 

"We just need to come up with a way to get out of this beast." I said, pounding against the red sand with my fist. "You have to admit, it's very good for building sand castles." Thor said. I looked over to see him sculpting a sloppy mound out of the red sand.

"Wait, we can just dig out way out." I said, feeling like a complete idiot. "Tori, Chuck, start digging!" I barked, waking them both from their sleep. All four of us pooled into the middle and began digging a large hole. The dragon we were inside of made some weird noise but that didn't stop us from digging. It wasn't long before we saw the starlight and made it out of the beast.  

Once everyone was out I looked up to see the dragon laying on it's sand, sand falling off of it from all sorts of places. I felt a pang of guilt when I saw the creature dying but I shook it off when I Thor tugged me along with him. 

Tori, Chuck, Thor, and myself walked through a hole in the black rock cluster. When I was inside I felt a weird tingling in my fingers. I looked down at my hands to see my hands turning back to their flesh form. "What is this?" Thor asked, confused as to why he was human again. 

We all landed in healthy versions of ourselves, Thor in his battle suit and Tori in a pink bathrobe. Chuck was wearing jeans and a t-shirt while I was dressed in a black trench coat, black jeans and a green scarf. "Stylish even in death I see." Tori commented. 

"You're one to talk." I fired back, gesturing to her wonderful pink bathrobe. "How exactly did you die?" Thor asked. "Stroke at the age of 84. It was peaceful.... Ish." Chuck raised a finger. "You don't look like you're 84." 

Tori shrugged. "I didn't pick this outfit but this was what I was wearing when I died. Why I don't have my grey hair and wrinkles I do not know but I am not complaining." I rolled my eyes and gestured to the lava oozing castle a distance away from us. "I suggest we keep moving."