Headsets

"I'm sorry, you're not qualified for the position"

"I'm sorry"

"We can't hire you I'm sorry"

After all day of searching for work, "I'm sorry" became a familiar phrase for Hyun Woo. It's either he's just 16 year old or he's so thin  which prevents him from getting a job.

After his parents died because of murder by some unknown gangs, his world turned upside down. His life where he can eat American burger anytime is so happy but now, he can only it American burger's bread.

His late parents are so protective that Hyun Woo thinks that he doesn't deserve them. His father is a tekwondo master and his mother is a singer at a comedy bar.

After his parents pass away, his life turned pitiful. He stopped his studies and started to find jobs but being illiterate, he failed all those he applied for.

"Look whose here!"

Hyun Woo looked behind him and find several men which he recognized as the group he offended before. He sped up but soon they catched him. They beat him up until his an inch to his death and leave him at the streets bloody.

"Better go home soon" Hyun Woo mumbled. He walked limping to his home. He passed a group of high schoolers like him, disgust evident in their eyes.

He once goes to Kirin High School which specializes in tekwondo. He's just a white belter which means he is too far on avenging his parents using his fists.

He stopped for a bit in a bench near the intersection of two national road. The road is quiet today not like the past few months where the road is full of bustling cars. On his peripheral vision, a man in 20s stopped for a bit near him. Unlike others, he didn't stay away from Hyun Woo. The man have a white skin like Hyun Woo and a handsome face like Hyun Woo also.

The man started to walk towards the road in an area where no pedestrian lane. As he approach the road a car in full speed came rushing.

"Hey there's a car! Don't go!"

Hyun Woo shouted but no avail. This time, Hyun Woo noticed the headsets worn by the man. Tsk. Maybe it's my time! Hyun Woo thought. He dashed off using his full strength and pushed the man. The man was startled and looked behind him. There he saw the slow motion of Hyun Woo getting hit by the car.

"Help! Someone got hit by the car!"