Continuation: It's not breakfast! its a feast!

"You sure this is breakfast? This is a feast!"

Hyun Woo shouts towards Youngjae, but he just got replied by a simple nod.

Youngjae's mother pulled the chair and let Hyun Woo sit.

"So, it's time to introduce ourselves,  I'm Park Min Joo, Youngjae's father, i own the Park International and the MoonShadow Entertainment. This is my wife, Park San Ri a taekwondo master."

Im so dead! Im surrounded by a race of demons! So rich!so elegant!

"Hmm, Im Min Hyun Woo. I've heard about you, nice to meet you"

"Uhm,who told you about us? Did Youngjae told you something inappropriate? You d*mn kid!come here !"

"Ahh! No no no ! I've heard great news about you!"

Finally, they calmed down and took the initiative to eat. Hyun Woo also started to eat those unfamiliar foods.

After eating, they rested for a bit by discussing the contract.

"So Min Hyun Woo, being the Company's trainee gives you a lot of benefits. One, You'll be provided every year a phone, monthly allowance worth 50000 dollars, the best teachers from arround the world. Two, several good teachers will come and teach you all about entertainment industry. Three, after two years, the company will give you a house. Four, depending on your training time, the company will ensure you to debut. Five, you'll become successful"

Hyun Woo was overwhelmed by the benefits. "If it has good benefits, I'm sure it has also risks" Hyun Woo thought.

"But there is also risks. You also need to follow rules, one, don't eat on public if not necessary. Two, in anything you do, be elegant and high quality. Three, don't give up. Four never be angry. "

Hyun Woo nodded as a sign pf understanding but he felt that the rules are so hard to do.

"I'm okay with that sir!"

"Ayuuu! Don't call me sir okay? Just call me father now that you're part of the industry!. You're training days will start in a month okay?"

Before Hyun Woo can answer,

"We have an agreement. He agrees to become an idol but in exchange i must teach him how to fight and accept him as an inner disciple at College of Korea. Im afraid, you'll need to start after a year"

Min Joo seemed troubled along with San Ri.

"It is better, he needs to have a good title first and he will be famous easier"

"Good idea, but as the saying goes, Attend a war with an extra gun. You need to teach him taekwondo, judo, jiu jitsu for a month before going school. Taekwondo for the first month only"

His mother really is a master. Even telling him to practice before going school.

"Right, if you become my disciple, I'll teach you in school everyday for every subject that i want!"

"Then why would I need to go to school if you're here to teach me?"

"Hahahaha" San Ri and Min Joo burst out laughing."You have finally found your rival!"

"Of course, the school also have rules and i will only take your taekwondo lesson, p.e lesson, science lesson"

"You're cruel"

"I'll remind you Hyun Woo, Youngjae learned from a cruel environment. Our family's sacred technique also is hard to learn , be safe okay? "

"Mmm"

After bidding their goodbyes and calling the school's secretary that Youngjae will leave for a month, they traveled to their house again.

An hour passed like that and Hyun Woo is currently fixing his stuffs.

"Rest now and sleep for a day! Training starts tomorrow! "
Youngjae shouted from another room