Dirty Freak

"Hmm...hmm... close all the windows🎵🎶and lastly the doooooor!"

Since the incident where Hyun Woo found out that Youngjae keep on spying him, he always do an hourly routine of checking. This time, he is making sure not to let Youngjae peek on him in his bathroom. After checking,  he showered and wore his school uniform. Yes, it's monday and the fist day of school for Hyun Woo. His necessities are provided by Youngjae. A notebook, fountain pen, normal pen, pencil and a black Gucci bag. At first, he insisted that it would draw a lot of attention but Youngjae forced him saying that it is needed and it would increase his reputation.

He grabbed the Iphone X which is plugged in and put it unto his bag. Youngjae also bought him the phone saying," This is just the beginning,  don't leave important files here, I'll give you a flash drive. The company gives you a phone every year"

And lastly, he took his wallet which contains two cards, the one where the company deposits his allowance and one for his savings. Every month, he saves 10000 dollars but still don't even spend 10 percent of the remaining because Youngjae bought him everything he needs. This month, he still have 38 340 dollars in his account which when converted to the korea's currency,  it would be a lot.
(I don't know anything about Korea's currency )

He walked downstairs and found his master eating.

He also sat and started to dig in.

"In school, don't call me master nor sir but brother or you could just call me by my name"

"Okay BROTHER!. This is good! What is this?"

He is talking about the dish which he is currently eating. It looks like meat but so soft to be meat.

"That's a pig's heart"

He immediately stopped eating where Youngjae just laughed and pointed to the oven where some ingredients is still there. After it, he realized it is a cake in meat flavor.

After eating, he brushed his teeth and accepted the paper bag which Youngjae is handling him.

"Don't eat something in cafeteria.  If you want to eat something, tell me"

He opened the bag and found a lunch box and some buscuits with a bottled water. Turns out that Youngjae turned into a nutritionist.

They took the black car and drove to the school. The school is just 15 minutes far from their house. Youngjae told Hyun Woo that he is his first class which is English which Youngjae decided to take also.

After arriving,  he wore a mask and sun glasses. They made their way to the Administrative office. At the way, he noticed the looks that the girl students gave Youngjae. Some also gives him flowers and chocolates.

"You'll see this everyday "

After arriving,  some teachers asked about Hyun Woo but they got no reply. Youngjae explained that this isn't his office but he just need to take some materials.  After the bell went off, Youngjae brought him to his english class. After english class, Math, P.E, Music,Arts, History, Science, Taekwondo comes next. Youngjae didn't book subjects anymore but only choose those necessary for Hyun Woo.

Youngjae is his teacher for all of his subjects except History. Youngjae entered first and shut the students inside. He could feel the tension outside the room.

"He is really a devil"

Outside the room, he heard Youngjae told them about a transferee. It's rare to have a 5 months late transfer. The room broke into chaos. He can clearly hear the gossips and guests about the transferee.

"Come in!" Youngjae shouted from inside. The students became quiet. The door slowly opened revealing a man in their school uniform wearing gucci bag, a mask and sun glasses. He approached Youngjae and stand near him.

Youngjae signaled him to introduce. He removed his glasses where his classmates saw his eyes under a blue devil like lenses. He also removed his mask but before he could introduce,

"Cutie!" Some girls shouted. He payed no attention to them and introduced himself. "Park Hyun Woo" he just told them his name and proceeded to a desk near the lockers in the back. Before sitting, he put his books in the locker which he got earlier and sat on the chair next to the desk.

"Our lesson for today is all about..."

The bell went off so Hyun Woo fixed his bag and stand up.

"Where are you going?"

He turned and saw a girl eating chips. His pig tails made him look like a pig.

"The next lecture will be held here"

Another students told him but this time, it is a male. A class have the same lecturers and schedule but under some circumstances,  a student may differ from his class.

"Who is the next lecturer?"

He asked straight forward. They told him that Prof. Sang will lecture them next with math.

"She is not my next professor "

After finishing his sentence he exited the room and followed the map to Youngjae's office. Inside the classroom where he just left, his classmates have an angered look."arrogant "said a student.

Upon reaching the marked room, he knocked, "come in"

He opened the door and was greeted by a house like office. Youngjae was sitting in the middle organizing some files. Besides him is a glass wall which shows the scenery of the school. Behind the table where Youngjae is a bookshelf with a bed behind it. On the right corner is the small kitchen with a comfort room also.

"Be comfortable,  treat all of our lessons like our training "

Upon hearing, he dropped his bag in the sofa near him and walked towards Youngjae. He looked through the files that Younjae is organizing but couldn't understand any of them so he played with the ornamental plants near the glass wall.

"Don't play with them, don't you have anything to do?"

He nearly died on the spot. How could he be asking if he is his next class.

"Hello? You are my next subject"

"Oh i forgot"

Youngjae fixed the files and brought Hyun Woo to another room. Inside the room is another set of books and some board games. There is also a table in the center. The room is decorated with some paintings.

"Just how many rooms does this office have?"

"I also don't know" Hyun Woo is speechless. He couldn't do anything but watch his master browse books. Later on he returned to the table with a book.

"Answer this on a paper, I'll be checking them after 30 minutes"

He looked on the questions,  it is problems about logarithms. He was just to start answering but realized,

"I don't have my pen and bond paper with me"

Youngjae dropped his phone after hearing this,"how can you not bring it?"

"Well you didn't tell me that we will start"

Youngjae just shook his head and gave him a pen and paper which he got under the table. He started answering but notice something,"aren't you going to continue your paper works?"

"What is the use of the school secretary? "

Savage.