You a*shole!

After passing the answer sheet, Youngjae check it. Fortunately, he got all correct but still Youngjae taught him the fastest way to solve it.

After that, there are merely 15 minutes till break which is 30 minutes. He decided to mess up Youngjae's books but before he could touch them, "Don't dare, just sit on the sofa outside "

Even if he is done with his lesson, he could not go out or the other teachers will suspect him. Later on, the bell signaled that break have started.

"Go get your food"

"Why does he need to bring food if he have a kitchen?" He thought

"Waste of time"

After hearing this, he ran towards his classroom, he clearly is scared to bones. "Does the devil read minds?"

He arrived at their classroom and found his classmates eating. The cafeteria is only open at lunch but the food stall is open but you can't eat there.

"Hey Hyun Woo right? Come join us, Mi Rae give him some chips", a man said. Hyun Woo ignored him and opened his locker finding out that the paper bag is now empty.

"Oh? We thought it's your gift to us so we ate it, the food is good also the juice "
A girl said which he recognized as Mi Rae. This time, he felt his anger together with his hunger. His classmates that were there felt something odd. Hyun Woo's eyes are lifeless but this time, it also emits hatred.

"Believe us, we thought it is your gift towards us" a man said. He calmed himself down and slammed the paper bag on the nearby desk.

"Tell me, why would you thought that it was a gift for you?"

He said word by word. Each time he says another word, the pressure increases." Well it's your first day and you brought food which is not normal because we have food stall so we thought it's a gift for us, besides we are classmates and you can cook more"

This answer angered up Hyun Woo. "And why would i give a gift for a mere classmate?are you that important? "

"Hey you're crosing the line!" Mi Rae defended the man. He just replied with a simple,"i believe there won't be anything like this in the future"

He madly walked towards Youngjae's office thinking why does the locker doesn't have locks?. He just barged in and sat on the sofa.

"Why?"

"Those students of yours ate my food, they thought it's a gift for them, tss" Anger is clearly evident in his voice. "Well let's just go out and return after lunch, is that okay?"

He nodded. They left the school secretly and ate at a famous restaurant near a beach. After eating, they took a walk in the mall. Sometimes they will go and try some clothes. Later on they passed a designer brand which is at the last part of the mall. It only have 2 male suits and the shop looks small. There were also no costumers inside and no salesman nor sales lady.

"Lets go "

"Wait"sais Hyun Woo. He is not worried about the time because it's just 11:37 and the lunch is between 12 to 1:15.

"Interested?"

He didn't answer but entered the shop. He looks around and only found two suits. One is royal blue tuxedo and another is white long sleeves with silver lining with a matching black shorts. Je looked at the designer's name at the clothes and found, K.H.

"Want it? Just take it" a voice rangged. They turned and saw a man in 30s which is laying on the chair.

"Who are you? "

"Im the one who made those, Sang Kang Hyul"

"This doesn't look very good but still, this shop should still have costumers" Youngjae commented and studied the materials of the clothes "also low quality materials "

"Boy, life is hard. The two suits are my last work. I don't have enough money to buy materials and this area is just a compensation from a friend. I can't afford to hire some idols nor actors to advertise them"

He looked at the man with pity. It's clear that the man barely eats three times a day. He looked again at the two suits. "This doesn't look good when you are just staring into it, it must be used to see the real looks"

"Mind if he try this? We can't just stare at them, it's best to try them"

The owner nodded and helped Youngjae to remove the suit from the puppet. It is not obvious that it haven't been wore for a kong time since there were no dust in it.

Hyun Woo brought the two suits on a room and changed to the royal blue suit first then he exited the room. Upon seeing Hyun Woo, the man's eyes widened and so with Youngjae.

"See? It's on the person who wears it. You look good. You look like a wealthy and serious man"
Youngjae praised him but Hyun Woo is waiting for the response of the man.

"Can't believe this"

He didn't mind the man and changed into the next suit which is a white long sleeves with silver lining on the edge of the hands forming some scrolls and different patterns up to the shoulders. He also wore the black shorts with it. He again showed his appearance to the two.

"You look like a decent and innocent teen"

Mr. Sang couldn't take it anymore and cried. He is mumbling about his first time seeing his creations worn by someone good looking.

After changing to his original clothes, he returned the suits to Youngjae."we'll take this two how much?"

"No! Take them free! It's already okay for me to see my creations "

"Okay but do you want to be his private designer? He will train as an idol and needs some good clothes. We could provide you money and materials along with house but please just make clothes only for him nor me"

"This,"

The offer is so good to reject. In the end, Mr. Sang agreed. Youngjae gave him his card and told the company about him. They returned to the school at 12:32. Instead of going to Youngjae's office, Hyun Woo made it to their classroom for the history class. Unlike earlier, his classmates are done eating and were very silent that you could only hear Hyun Woo's footsteps to his desk.

Finally, a students decided to break the silence."hey transfer student, where did you go?"

"None of your business"

His classmates were dumbfounded. He intimidated the class's ace, Kim Jun Sul. He is the best taekwondo practitioner at their class.

He didn't bother to look at them and slept for the next class. At his taekwondo lesson, he realized he forgot his uniform and was scolded by Youngjae saying ,"you a*shole!" so they decided to just sleep.

The month goes like that. There are rumors about Hyun Woo being expelled because of his cutting classes. There are also ones who said that he is very handsome.

An Idol who knows how to fightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें