When did we get here?

This story starts when Zac and Z woke up in Zac's bed after a party they had for The Greatest Showman.
Zac's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I turn around to see Zendaya naked, hold on both of us naked in my bed with her arm across my waist. 'What the fuck, How is Zen here.' I said to myself quietly not to wake Zen. I admire her sleeping while I still think to myself 'what happened last night?' 'Why are we both naked in my room?' While I was looking at her I saw her wake up. She looked around her confused and then looks at me.

Z's POV
As I woke up I noticed I wasn't in my room I looked around for about 5 seconds and noticed I had my arm around someone I look up and see Zac Efron looking down at me. I wasn't quite awake so I did notice we where both naked. I sprung up and gave Zac a fright.

Nobody's POV
'Whoa Zen calm down are you okay' A worried Zac asked. ' I think I am just why am I in your bed and IM NAKED' Zendaya shouted as she noticed they were both naked. 'Shh look is still trying to figure out what happened last night but I think I have a good idea because something hit me and I remember now.' Said Zac. 'Alright tell me' Zen laid back down onto the pillow. 'Well we had the party for the greatest showman remember?' 'Yea I do what was a fun night' She said smirking. 'Yea ok, We got there at the same time, we tried to stay together but quickly got lost. I saw you at the bar so I decided to buy you a drink I think you got something that would make you really drunk because it hit you really hard.' Zac explains. 'Yea okay continue' Zen says while getting Zac to hold her hand. 'You got about 5 drinks and you were gone when I saw you were really drunk so I decided to take you to my place I walked you out of the party to my car and brought you here. Because you were so drunk you started saying how you had so many feelings for me and that you wish we could be together forever. I thought you were just rambling because you were drunk so I brought you into my bed because I was going to sleep on the couch. It turns out you were telling the truth about having feelings for me because you pushed me into the bed and jumped on my lap and we started making out.' Zac said slightly blushing. ' No way did I actually do that I'm so sorry Zac.' Zen said embarrassed as ever. 'Don't worry Z it's alright anyway I'm gonna continue if you want' Zac asked Z. Zen nodded her head so Zac continued the story. ' While we were just making out on my bed I could feel you unbuttoning my shirt I did nothing to stop you so you kept going. As you were doing I started sucking on your neck so that's why you have about 20 hickeys on your neck. You finished unbuttoning my shirt in seconds so I went in and took of your shirt you did the rest yourself. We were lying in bed with you on top of me with only our underwear on and making out you stopped for a minute and looked around. It looked like you noticed we still had underwear on so you thought it was a good idea to take them off and can I just say this is a side to you I never thought I see' Zac said with a small laugh. 'Oh god I'm actually so sorry just go on I wanna hear the end of this.' Z said quietly face palming herself. 'Well okay you asked for this. After you took literally everything off of us, you looked into the bedside table you grabbed a box out of it and took a condom out, you threw the box across the room and opened the condom with your teeth you slid over to me so I could put it on. After that went on you whispered in my ear these exact words 'Your in control baby you can do what ever you want to me' when you said that you walked over to the other side of the room grabbed a short enough piece of rope ran over to the bed and tied your hand to the bed. Let's just say I think you know what happened then' Zac laughed.
Zendaya's POV
'I'm just glad we used protection. But Zac I just realized we aren't even together and we just had sex' I said worryingly
'Well then Zendaya Coleman will you be my girlfriend' Zac said with a big dorky smile on his face. 'Zachery Efron I will be your girlfriend' I laugh will jumping on Zac and kissing him. We made sure not to go to crazy because we didn't want to repeat what happened last night yet.

A/N
Hiya!!
Hope you enjoyed my first oneshot.
This story is 1194 words so i took me ages but I think it was worth it I will probably update again today so yea enjoy that and I'm back at school next week because Christmas is over so yea I will try to update as much as I can 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘