New backrounds

I woke up and realized Z wasn't beside, as I went to get up I saw her come out of the bathroom with a towel rapped around her.
'Morning' She said with a smile.
'Morning Babe' I say lying back down.
'What time are we doing to see your friends at' She asked.
'What do you mean- oh shit I forgot' I said burying my head in the pillow.
She just laughed and grabbed her makeup bag over to her mirror.
'Don put it on' I say.
'Put what on?' She asked.
'Your makeup babe you don't need it please don't put it in' I beg sitting on the edge of the bed.
'Ughh but I need it if we are going out' She complained.
'Just like I don't know mascara or something in you don't need it you look so beautiful without makeup' I get up and put my arms around her waist.
'Fine if it will keep you happy then I won't put it on' She says putting her hands on my neck.
'I'm not lying when I call you beautiful you know that right?' I smirked.
'You've said it so much yea I'm sure your not lying' She smiles.
'By the way could I have your phone for a second?' I asked.
'Uh yea sure here' She said raising a eyebrow.
I was messing with her phone when I changed the background on her phone.
Zendaya's Phone background:

I showed her and she just glared at me, just then she grabbed my phone

Zac's Phone background:

'How the fuck did we type the exact same thing' She laughed

'Well I kinda peeked I'm on you setting up that picture so I basically copied you' I laughed back.
She just giggled and climbed on my lap.
//End
Hiya
Sorry for not updating in while
Been really busy
Really no excuse
And also sorry this is short
I had no other ideas