😛

(We just straight up here with the sexual stuff)

As Zac was carrying me back to his room I was leaving hickeys  all over his neck. 'Babe... you know i bruise easily...' Zac said I'm between little moans. 'Oh well I guess people will have to accept that your mine' I said while smirking.
'You really do know how to make excuses up for everything don't you'
'Ugh just shut up and bring me to your room' I said while jumping out of his arms.
I ran to his bedroom his Zac trailing behind me.
'Wait... is Dylan here?' I stopped running.
'Shit yea i think' Zac said whispering.
'If he hears us he's gonna kill us because it's 11 at night and he was to be somewhere at 5 tomorrow' Zac explained.
'Then I guess we will have to be quiet..' I said while taking Zac's hand.
We finally get to Zac's bedroom. As we are in there he sits in the bed and I get in his lap. His mouth attacks my neck, looks like revenge for what I did earlier. As he's giving me hickeys he hits my soft spot I close my eyes and let out a soft moan.
'Now princess no noice unless I say so' Zac says with a wide grin.
I nod quickly.
He goes back to kissing my neck while he unzips my dress from my back down, I try not to make any noise while he does it..
I start to take his top off from the bottom of his stomach over his head we and him were bare at this point.
As we were just basically eating each other while I was on top of Zac laying on his bed I feel something. Zac was legit squeezing my ass! I eventually let out a loud moan when he did it.
'What did I say?'He looks up at me.
'I'm sorry I couldn't help it anymore' I say closing my eyes.
He just ignores me and continues kissing me so I kiss back firmly.
We where just lying on the bed kissing, leaving hickeys doing everything basically when the worst thing possible happens.
'Hey Zac I was won-' Dylan walked into the room completely unaware.
He looked absolutely disgusted.
'WHAT THE FUCK DYLAN GET OUT' Zac shouted at him.
'Ok ok I'm sorry I just needed something' Dylan ran out of the room.
'Now where were we?' I said to him flirtatiously.
//End
How would y'all feel about another Instagram?