Mood

I woke up in the worst mood, got sick like usual and I'm just a mess today... pregnancy is taking a tole on me.
After I came out of the bathroom and I went to make a avocado and strawberry smoothie (Heaven of a smoothie right there). Zac was still asleep so I wasn't to loud leaving the room.
'Noon...come here, breakfast' I called Noon over.
Grabbed his bacon and vegetable dog food from the counter and poured it into his bowl.
'Good boy' I pet his tiny head.
I go over to the fridge and grab avocados and strawberries.
As I was putting them into the blender I heard something drop, I saw Noon wasn't at his bowl so I thought he did something, I didn't think twice about it.
I was pouring the smoothie into a glass when Zac put his arms around my waist and his hands into my baby bump.
'Morning babe' Zac whispered in my ear.
'Ugh I'm not in the mood get off' I tried pulling his hands off me
'Oh cmon babe, we don't have to do anything today' Zac said while spinning me around, facing him.
'Exactly I don't want to do anything' I try walking away.
'Ah-ah, your not going anywhere' Zac grabbed me back.
'What's up, is everything ok today?' Zac said while putting a piece of hair behind my ear.
'I have the worst feelings ever today I don't feel like it' I said while digging my head into Zac's chest.
' let me guess... pregnancy? Zac asked.
'Baby you have no idea' I say nearly crying for no reason.
'Hey, hey, you said you wanted to do nothing today yea?' Zac said, putting his hands back on my waist.
I nod wiping my eyes.
'Than how about this.. you get your smoothie, get into bed and watch Netflix in my laptop?' Zac said smiling.
'I'd love that, sorry I snapped earlier' I said lifting my head from his chest.
'It's  fine babygirl I don't mind' Zac said kissing my forehead.
'I love you so much Zac' I smiled.
'I love you to babe' Zac said kissing me.

// End
Hiya!
Didn't know where this story was going but you know I think I made it work, WE.ARE.FIVE.READS.AWAY.FROM.A.THOUSAND!!!!!!!
If you could see how happy I am omfg
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.
Hope you enjoyed this cue lil story.
Lysm