This is really happening

I was at the store buying some stuff for me and Zac's house because we don't have anything in there. I was walking past the aisle with the shampoo and all when I see pregnancy tests. Me and Zac were together for three years and 2 days ago we decided we want to have a baby so we did it. I grabbed 3 tests and threw them into the cart. I finished shopping and raced home because I couldn't wait to see if I'm pregnant or not. I got home, quickly put everything away, fed Noon, picked up the pregnancy test and ran into the bathroom. I took them out of the boxes and put onto sink so I could get them while I pee. Zac wasn't home so he didn't know about any of this. I walk out of the bathroom with the tests in my hand I didn't look at them yet because I want to wait awhile I waited about 8 minutes before I looked at them, I took Noon to my bedroom because my dog is my son so he will probably have a little brother or sister soon lmao . I had the tests flipped on the bed I closed my eyes and flipped them over I quickly looked and I started crying . I was pregnant. With Zac's baby.

Zac's POV
I pulled into the driveway of me and Zen's home I had to go for a photoshoot so I was gone the whole day I was excited to see her. I unlocked the door and went into my house. Z wasn't in the living room so I shouted saying I'm home. 'BABEEE can you come up to the bedroom please.' Z shouted.

Nobody's POV
Zendaya shouted down to Zac as she heard him come into the house. She heard him coming up the stairs so she quickly put the tests under a pillow. 'Hey babe how was today' Zac says walking into the room. 'It was good a little bit boring because you weren't here' I complain while kissing Zac. 'Yea same I'm so glad I'm home to see you' Zac smiled.
'Zac can you come sit please?'
'Is everything alright baby? What happened' Zac asked really concerned.
'Calm down I'm fine I'm amazing actually' Zendaya smirked
Zac looked so confused
'Remember you were saying you wanted a baby so we tried for one' Z said.
'Yea I remember that was 2 days ago' Zac said still really confused.
'Well I was at the store and I decided to pick up 3 tests'
Zendaya noticed Zac's face light up. he was about to speak but Zen turned around grabbed one of the tests and showed it Zac.
'Wait you are pregnant!!!' Zac said with tears in his eyes.
'Yes I am pregnant we are going to have a baby Zac your gonna a dad' Zendaya said while crying and laughing.
'This is the best day of my life, come here' Zac said while they kissed for 10 minutes

A/N
Hiya
Hope you liked this oneshot❤️
This one was 704 words👌
I'm thinking of making a pt 2?
I'm really enjoying writing these but it is hard coming up with ideas but anyway see yous 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘