This is really happening PT2

I woke up feeling really sick, I ran into the bathroom getting sick in the toilet. I was getting sick when I felt someone hold my hair back I knew it was Zac. I finished getting sick when Zac pulled me into his arms.
Nobody's POV
'Zac I'm alright just morning sickness it's going to happen on a daily' Daya explained. 'I know Zen I just haven't experienced anything like this before so I want to make sure your ok' Zac said worried. 'Thank you Zac I love you, now can you make me breakfast' Zen said kissing Zac on the cheek. Zac rolled his eyes jokingly walking out to the kitchen. 'What do you want?' Zac asked. 'Just strawberries and and a glass of water' Zendaya asked innocently. Zac went to the fridge got Z a bowl of strawberries and some water. 'Now breakfast is served' Zac said in a fancy accent.
'Thank you baby' Zen smirked while going to sit on the couch.
'Want to watch anything on Netflix?' 'I haven't finished season 2 of stranger things let's watch that' Zendaya said. 'Wait you haven't finished it...' Zac said in disbelief. 'Yep now come on turn the show on'
Zac and Zen were watching Stranger things for 2 hours and Zen was in a lot of pain. She was already 1 month pregnant just she was dreading it she knew it would be worth it in the end. In a week Zen was going to get a scan. Zen and Zac didn't want to find out straight away because they were throwing a gender reveal party two days after the scan.
Zen's POV

'Zac...' I asked quietly.
'Yea babe?'
'Do you think I'll be a good mother...?' I had a sad look on my face.
'Zen your going to be a great mom and trust me I'm not just saying that I see how you act with Marlee your amazing with kids. Our kid is going to have the best mom ever' Zac reassured me. 'Thank you Zac I was just wondering'
'All for you baby girl' Zac laughed.
He always used to say that to me when we first got together. I ended up falling asleep watching stranger things so I still haven't finished it.

Zac's POV
I've been worried about Zen these past couple of days, she keeps asking if she will be a great mom and she's been getting up really late in the morning so today I thought I'd treat her a little and bring her out to the park. I shook Zen to try wake her up. 'Daya wake up we need to go out' I said to her. 'I want to stay here I'm tired...' Zen grunted half asleep. 'I know your tired but we just need to go somewhere'
'Ughhh fine I'll get up but this better be worth it' Zen said slightly annoyed.

Nobody's POV
Zen went into her and Zac's room to get dressed, Zac was already dressed so he didn't mind waiting for her. Zen came out of their room in one of Zac's big hoodies and a pair of leggings. 'Looking beautiful as always Z' Zac said flattering her.
Zen blushed and kissed Zac on the cheek.
'Right where are we going' Z asked while going out the front door.
'You'll have to wait and see Zen' Zac joked. Zen rolled her eyes while getting into Zac's car. When they were driving to the park one of Zendaya's favorite songs came on, Dancin by Aaron Smith she started singing quietly.
'Get up on the floor, dancin all night long , get up on the floor dancin to the break of dawn, get up on the floor , dancin!' Zac knew the song a little bit so he joined in.
'All the time my baby your on my mind, and yea I don't know why but the feeling is fine' Zen noticed Zac singing and she smiled at the sight of him. Zen let Zac sing the next bit himself but he didn't notice. Can't you see yea honey your all I need , ohh we were meant to beee' Z joined in the next lyric. 'Dancin in the moonlight, gazing at the stars so bright . They sang more lyrics until they got to their favorite part in the song, they knew they were gonna shout it because they always do it. When the part came they both screamed 'YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME AT ALL!!!!!!!' They looked at each other and laughed they finally Arrived at the park. Zen looked at Zac confused. 'Zac it's 7:00 at night why are we at the park. 'Your going to have to wait still Z' He said getting out the car. Zac walked her into the park, there was a path going threw the park with a bench at the start of the path with trees going all down the sides. He took her to sit down on the bench. Zac knew it was the time so he told Zen to turn around when he got the lights ready. He told her to turn back around and when she did the trees had gold colored lights on them. She was amazed. Because it was so quiet she could hear rewrite the stars playing. 'Zac this .... this is amazing.. why did you do it?' Zen asked teary eyed. 'Because Zen you've been so stressed lately I wanted to do something that would calm you down' Zac said.
'Thank you so much Zac I really do love you so much more then I could even explain' Zen said crying and hugging Zac. She put her arms around his neck and stayed like that for a minute. Z and Z stayed in the park for an hour just messing around, talking playing in all the leaves.

Zac's POV
'Zen come over here for a second'
'Yea I'm here' Z walked over to Zac.
'I actually have something else for you' I said getting something out of his pocket. 'Zac you spoiled me enough today what else could there be' Zen explained.
'Here'
I have her a box with a necklace in it.
When she saw it she started to cry She hugged me tightest she has ever.
I got her a necklace that said Z2 (Z squared) on it

Nobody's POV
'so I'm guessing you like it?' Zac questioned.
'Zac I absolutely love it thank you so much' She said as she was kissing him. 'But like can we go home now I have to get my scan done tomorrow and I'm tired' Zen asked.
Zac laughed and just nodded his head. As they were on their way home Zen had fallen asleep in the car. Zac arrived home, he didn't want to wake Zen so he carried her bridle style. He knew Zen trusted him so he just undressed her and put her in one of his t shirts, apparently Z was awake the whole time because when Zac got into bed beside her she cuddled up to his side. Zac just laughed and went to sleep.

Zendaya's POV
I woke up at 4:25 in the morning getting sick but also so happy that I was getting my scan today. Somehow Zac knew I was about to get sick so when I went to the bathroom he cane with me to hold my hair back when I was done I hugged him and went to bed again.
'Zac I can't sleep I'm to excited for today'
'Me two Zen just try your going to all the sleep you can get' Zac said
'Why! I'm always tired' I explained.
'Yea I know but I don't know what to tell you just try sleep' Zac laughed. Next thing he knew I was already sleeping
3 hours later
I woke up hoping to see Zac beside me but he wasn't there. I sat up and saw in standing in the door way drinking a glass of water.
'Morning beauty' Zac said making me blush.
'Morning handsome... what time is it? I asked him.
'It's 7:00 you need to get ready we have to be at the hospital by half' Zac explained to me.
'K thanks baby' I said going to my wardrobe. My numb was starting to show so I put a baggy shirt and jumper on with some leggings.
'Hey Z are you ready we have to go' Zac shouted from the other room. 'Yea I'm coming hold on'
I ran out of our bedroom really excited. I hugged Zac out of nowhere and he was really confused. 'And what was that for now? He asked me
'Do I have to have a reason to hug my incredibly hot boyfriend every now and again?' I answered him.
'Well ok' he said winking at me.

Skip to at the hospital
Zac's POV
'You read for this zen?' I asked her.
'Ready then I'll ever be' she said hugging me. ( I don't know what happens with pregnant scans so just skip to when the doctor has done all of the scanning)
'So do you have it? I asked
'Yea I have the gender but do you want it now or are you having a reveal celebration?' The doctor asked us.
'We don't want it yet maybe tomorrow we will reveal it?' Zen said to me.
'Yea I wouldn't mind that' I smiled at her.

The next day
Zendays POV
Today me and Zac are going to find out the gender of our baby I couldn't be anymore excited. We invited Zac's and mines family only to the party. I couldn't hold in how excited I was about it I was constantly hugging Zac today but I really don't know why 😊
(I know I keep doing time skips but this chapter is getting really long so just skip to when the gender is revealed 😘)
Hu
Me and Zac were standing around a box with our family's watching us we nodded our heads and opened the box when we did the box was filled with pink balloons, pink glitter and streamers. 'It's a girl!!!! Everyone shouted while me and Zach were crying laughing and hugging let's just say this is going to be the greatest year of my life.

A//N
Hiya!!!
Right so I can't continue this story because it's 2729 words and my phone is lagging so much so it's going to end there I won't be doing a part 3 but if you wanted to know I was going to name the girl Luna for some reason so yea there you go
I started writing this story at 4:00 this morning and finished now at 5:55 this took all day.......really hoped you enjoyed 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘